Chapter 13

At home

(Skye blasts through the door)
Skye: you little bitch how dare you fuck wit that BigMac they call Mariana
Tre: baby what are you talking about
Skye: don't baby me ( whipsers to Maria) pack ya stuff in you hello kitty bag.
Tre: what did you say to her
Skye: shut up bitch i know u cheated on me with Mariana so I decided that me and Maria are leaving.
Tre: no baby plz it was one time please give me another chance. Please baby i beg of you ( grabs Skye's wrist)
Skye:( gets out of grip) DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME BITCH ( voice starts crackling) i love you and i was planning on loving you forever but you just are the boy that i thought we were when we were 16. ( walks up the stairs and packs her stuff)
Tre: Please baby don't leave. I am sorry
Skye: It's to late for sorry.

20 minutes later

Skye:( grabs Maria's suitcase and hers and walks out the door) come Maria we leaving.
Maria: where we going mommy.
Skye: we going to stay with Uncle Kyree.
Maria: yay!
Tre:( voice crackling) ba..baby please don't go, it was a mistake.
Skye: are you sure..... Cause .....i ...... Think it was a mistake agreeing to marry you. ( crying and walks out)

Skye's pov:   WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT. I don't know why. But he hurt me, so i have the right to say that. I Hate him!

Tre pov: when i heard what she said, my heart dropped. I feel so bad😰😥😥😔. I love Skye so much and i lost my chance with her and i might lose custody of my child. I have to win her back. I love her to much to lose.

30 minutes later
Skye:( drives to the hotel and walks in) hi can you please tell me which room does Kyree Myers stays at.
Worker: hold on just a second. Oh wait, he is in room 214.
Skye: okay thank you. ( goes in the elevator with Maria in her hand and the suitcases)( crying)
Maria: mommy what happened😢
Skye: Daddy hurt me

(Elevator doors opens and Her and Maria walk out and knock on the door)
Kyree: oh hey guys what yall doi-(gco) what happend Skysky
Skye:( crying) Tre cheated on me with Mariana ( breaks down fully) I don't know what i did to deserve this. How could this happen to me. I mean i was happy, we were happy. ( crying on his shoulder)
Maria: mommy don't feel sad( tearing up)
Kyree: Maria come let me bring you to Auntie Tia's room, imma make ya mommy feel better.
Maria: okay
Kyree: skysky imma be right back imma bring Maria to Tia's room.
Skye: okay( voice crackling)

2 minutes later
Kyree:( comes back)
Skye:( stuffing face with marshmallows and watching tv)
Kyree:( lays on the bed by her) u okay?
Skye: no
Kyree: it's okay i am here for you
Skye:( sniffles nose) i know i just can't believe he did that to me. We were happy for 4 years now what am i doing wrong
Kyree: you are doing nothing wrong, you are perfection . ( leans in amd kisses her
Skye:( leans in and kisses him back)
Kyree:( asks for entrance)
Skye:(lets him)

10 minutes later

Kyree:(slowly slides in)
Skye:( moans)
Kyree:(smirks and starts going faster)
Skye:(moans louder)
Kyree:(grabs her legs and puts on top of his shoulders amd starts eating you out)
Skye:Ky I'm gonna squirt
Kyree: good😏
Skye:( squirts uncontrollably)( moans loudly)
Kyree: what's my name
Skye: mmm Daddy
Kyree: yeah ( puts two fingers in and starts fingering you)
Skye:( squirts)
Kyree:( licks off of finger) Mm you taste like strawberries

3 hours later
Kyree:( sleeping)
Skye:( laying on his shoulders and smiling at him)

Skye pov: damn he looks adorable when he sleeping😍. I still feel bad for doing this to Tre. What why, he did this to me. Uhh i just need to go to sleep. ( falls asleep)
Skye: oh crap Maria ( gets out of bed)
Kyree:( wakes up) Mmm baby where u going?
Skye: I forgot about Maria ( gets out of bed and struggles to to walk) Uhh why does this happen?
Kyree:( kisses her and lays her down) sleep I'll go.( walks out)
Skye:( falls asleep)