P.J.'s and marks

I woke up late. I just heard a horn-bell thing. I rushed out of the mystery cabin. Everyone was going to the Dining Pavilion. So I went there too. 'Go with the Flow.' I thought. Then everybody sat down at the group-tables. I sighed and sat down alone. Then after everyone was seated, Chad rose from a table, the directors table, I was guessing. He said "Well, you all probably know, but we have a new camper, Avery," I stood up. "Who still needs to get dressed." I looked down and blushed as everyone cracked up. 'Um, I woke up late?" I said. Then someone shouted out "Nice Princess P.J's!" More blushing and laughing."Well, anyway, she will be taking the test's today to see when she get's her mark. "Um, what mark?"I asked."Well, campers?" said Chad. Then all the campers rolled up their left sleeves to reveal a different mark, Annalisa and her cabin had plant marks, because they were Demeter, I guess. "What about Alice?" I asked. She rolled up the sleeve of her loose green dress. She had the marking of a Tree with a face. "So, if we did it the PJ way, you'd be a Tree nymph right?" "Yep" Alice answered. What's new, craziness, well, that's pretty normal. "So, chow" said Chad. Then food appeared and we dug in. 'Yum!' Was all I thought. Then I saw this cute guy from the Poisiden cabin looking at me! Then Chad said, " To your activities, except, Avery come with me." Everyone ran off. Then Chad walked over to me. " Meet me at the Art cabin." Then he whispered "Get dressed first." Ok. " I replied. So I went to the mystery cabin and there was a light blue camp shirt there on my bed. I found some skinny jean shorts and some bright pink sneakers that stood out. I put my long, brown hair into a pony tail with an orange hairband. I looked into the mirror and saw a beautiful 11 year old looking, back. I went out to the cabin with a big easel which I thought was the art cabin. It also had Paint splashes and doodles for the paint design. They also had a bin with 3D glasses in it. I also knew the campers with the paintbrush marks sat at the table with those designs. So, when I finally got there (it was on the other side of the cabins!) I saw Chad standing there. "Well, let's get started!" He said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys! Yes, I'm still alive, sorry for long wait. This is my summer and vacation time so...... Don't expect anything next week because I will be at my cousins. I am leaving Friday and have nothing to do on Thursday, (technically today) so I'll try and update, ok? So, I just want to say, welcome new readers! I see I have gained some new followers/ readers, who also each gained a follower. This time can I have: 2 votes 2 comments and 1 new reader? And feel free to follow me I will follow back. Book recommendation is: Seas Betrayal by JustOneReader !! So, I also think a good song to try is: Can't Hold Us By: Ryan Lewis and Macklemore, it's now one of my top 2 songs, possibly #1. So, please spread the word again! Might update tomorrow about all the test's Avery takes, maybe the start if the quest! :o who knows what I'll think and have time for! Well, the Prophecy won't rhyme, ok?!?! Now,

D.F.T.B.A.

Dog1125a