Dean walked to Sam's room. "Hi." he leaned in the door way. "How are you feeling?" Dean asked, starring at his younger brother.

"Great." Sam rolled his eyes, he begins to having a coughing fit, which causes Dean to wince but Sam keeps talking like nothing is wrong. "How is Cas?"

"Sad. I guess." Dean shrugged. "Taking a shower." Sam nodded his head.

"Where is he going to sleep?" Sam asked. Dean stood there, thinking about it.

We've got other rooms, he thought. Why not sleep with me? Dean's brain thought, he furrowed his brows, and shook his head. I can't think like that, Dean thought.

"I'll figure it out." Dean said, "Get more sleep." he walked out, shutting Sam's door and walking to the bathroom. It was oddly quiet, he knocked on the door a couple times and got no answer. "Cas? Are you okay?" Dean asked and once again was meant with silence. Panic rushed though his veins, Castiel is human now and can kill himself. Dean picked the lock, he walked in on Castiel sitting in the tub, his knee's crunched up to his chest and he was naked. "Sorry man." Dean said.

"It's fine." Castiel shrugged. Dean stood there for a few moments.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Dean asked his eyes darting all around the room avoiding the naked new human under the spray of water.

"Not now." Castiel said and Dean nodded his head.

"If you want to talk, I'll be in my room." Dean smiled, shutting the door and letting out a breath he didn't realize he was holding in. Dean walked to his room, picking up a picture of him and his mom. A smile crossing his lips whenever there was a knock on the door. "Cas." Dean said turning to him. Castiel stood in his doorway, hair dripping wet down his face and Dean's clothes on, Dean felt something tug in his gut at the sight of Castiel. 

"Is that your mother?" Castiel asked, walking in and looking at the picture.

"Yes." Dean smiled.

"She is beautiful, you kind of look like her." Castiel smiled gently, Dean stared at the photo for a few more seconds and placed it back on the desk, turning to Castiel.

"Do you want to sleep?" Dean asked.

"Uh I guess." Castiel shrugged.

"Alright, come with me." Dean said. "I'll show you your room." Dean said, walking down the hallway and to the hall filled with doors. Dean opened one up, Castiel looked in the room and walked in. "Do you know how to sleep?" Dean teased, hoping to get Castiel to show any emotion even if it's a wince at the bad attempt of a joke.

"Yes." Castiel smiled. "Of course I do." he rolled his eyes, Dean smiled to himself. I got him to smile, that's a good start, Dean thought.

"Well good night Cas." Dean stopped, "And if you need to talk or something. You know where my room is right?" Castiel nodded his head, Dean nodded his head at Castiel and walked out. Shutting his door, Dean walked back to his room and laid on the bed. Listening to the noises the bunker usually made at night it involved Sam's snoring sometimes even his farting, Kevin's fan, the old fridge and the wind outside. Dean turned to his side, finally closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Castiel kept tossing, and turning in his bed. The feeling of guilt didn't settle, it is his fault Heaven no longer has any angels. He should've seen it but he didn't and now Heaven is empty. Castiel eventually rolled on his back, staring at the ceiling.

After a while of just staring at the ceiling Castiel sighed, sat up and quietly opened up his door. Castiel slowly and quietly made his way to Dean's room. The door was part way opened, which meant Dean was expecting him, Sam or Kevin to walk in. Castiel gently pushed the door, lying on the bed was Dean. Without his blanket covering up his body, his lips were parted and a snore was coming out of them.