***

Dear Lou,

Yeah, I know, it's been two days. I wrote to you yesterday. But I couldn't help it.
Even though I know you won't get these for a while, I want to at least feel like I'm talking to you.
I still miss you.
A year will never come fast enough for me. I don't know how I'll make it through this last school year without you.
Devin will have to help me through it.Just because you're not around, doesn't mean I'm replacing you, don't worry. I just need company right now.
Love you and miss you.

~Cass

***

"Devin, Louis isn't getting my letters. I know he isn't. If he was, he would respond. I know him, Dev, I know."

"Cass, calm down, ok? Maybe he just doesn't have time to respond," Devin attempts to calm me down.

"DEVIN STOP TRYING TO CALM ME I DON'T DO CALM OK. NOT CALM AT ALL."

"Woah there Cass. Shhhhhhhh."

"DEVIN NO CALMING. I AM NOT AND NEVER WILL BE CALM."

"Ok Cass. Let's go to the park, ok? Maybe you need fresh air," she suggests, shrugging her shoulders.

I grab my notebook and a pen as we head out the door. "Cassie? You want a coat or--"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure--"

"I'm fine," I say. "That's final."

"You really need fresh air."

***

Dear Louis,

Third day you've been away on tour.
I sound kinda creepy. Writing to you every day.
But I can't help it.
I miss you still.
I hope you're receiving these letters. I really do. I want you to know how much I miss you.
I can't stand to live without you.
Miss you, love you.

~Cassie.

_____________________________________________________________________

K yeah I suck.

Don't worry, Louis will come back soon. Beware 8-10 month time gap.

This is how things must go, I'm afraid.

K yeah byE guise. You should comment k?

Should I continue this story?

~Sam