Applejack

Applejack wondered if she and Rarity would make up. She hadn't meant what she said. Rarity wasn't a brat. Or was she? Applejack turned to look at Rare and gasped a little. Rarity was beautiful when she slept. Applejack couldn't resist. She went over and lay next to her. Rarity moved a little, but stayed silent. Applejack pushed the curtain so nopony could see them. Then she kissed Rarity on the cheek. She had no idea why. But she felt strange when she was around her. Applejack jumped for a second. What was she thinking. She looked at Rarity and the sleeping pony calmed her. She shuffled up close, not caring what Rarity said and drifted off.

---

"What the heck are you doing!" A female voice hissed in Applejacks ear. AJ pretended not to hear but felt somepony's hoof smack into her jaw. AJ jumped up and glared at Rarity. She was breathing heavily, her huge bow slightly lopsided and starting to unravel a little. AJ remembered what had happened. It had been only half an hour before Rarity awoke, the clock told her, probably because of her tight schedules and concerts and fashion shows. Bla dee bla. Rarity was still staring at Applejack. But her eyes had softened.
"What were you doing, AJ?" She asked. Applejack looked down.
"I don't know. I'm stupid. Sorry Rare.." Applejack turned away, but Rarity jumped in front of her.