“That is not true I will face him when I want to. I can face him anytime,” Damon snapped.

“Then call him,” Vanessa pushed a phone at Damon.

“I lost his number,” Damon looked away and I could tell he was lying.

“Call him or I will,” Vanessa demanded.

“Can I ask who this person is?” I asked curious.

“No!” Damon snapped at the same time Vanessa sighed, “His brother.”

They turned and glared at each other.

“You have a brother?” I gasped, “Why exactly did you not tell me this before?” I pushed.

“You didn’t ask. My job was to answer your questions. You didn’t ask I figured you didn’t care about my family. And I don’t have to tell you every aspect of my non-ending life,” He growled.

“Wait, family?” I gasped.

“Two brothers,” Vanessa replied, “Damon’s the oldest and then it’s Cole, then Jack.”

“Oh,” I looked from her to Damon, “Which brother are you going to call?” I asked.

“Neither,” Damon growled as Vanessa replied, “Cole.”

“Shut up, will you?” Damon snapped at her.

“Damon, calm down,” I sighed, “Why are you going to call him?” I asked and then Damon glared at me, “Why would you need to call him?” I corrected myself rolling my eyes.

“Damon is going to call Cole because he is better at this stuff than I am,” Vanessa replied pushing the phone to Damon.

“If you’re sure, I’m sure, okay?” Damon glared there is no need to call that asshole.

“He is you're younger brother,” I sighed, “What is wrong with you?”

“I am not a fan of him okay . . . he pisses me off entirely. And I don’t trust him . . . I wouldn’t trust him around you,” Damon sighed.

“Awe, you’re so over protective,” I smiled at him.

“Oh God, you and Vampire Fantasies,” He rolled his eyes and smirked at me.

“Eww, Damon . . . you’re more of my brother,” I shuttered. When I told Scott that earlier, I wasn’t lying. The way we tease each other and how he’s protective over me . . . I really feel like he is my brother half the time.

“Good, I feel the same about you,” He winked.

“So you’re going to call Cole to make sure nothing is going on here right?” Vanessa raised her eyebrows at Damon.

“He won’t come . . . he hates me as much as I hate him,” Damon stated.

“Well, then I will call him,” Vanessa brought the phone back to her and dialed.

Damon sighed and gave up. Suddenly he was sitting on the bed with me. I turned and looked to him sympathetically.

I hated my brother and he hated me. I was the reason he went off to somewhere in England for college. It’s never been the same around the house since he left. He was my parents start child and I was the mess up. I still am the mess up. They really don’t care about what I do anymore . . . they are always gone on their big lawyer meetings anyway. Their never in the house and when they are it’s for dinner and bed.