'' Take anything you need, '' I took a shotgun, a set of knifes, some bows and arrows, then thanked him for those. '' Jayy pulled me aside and said, '' we need to leave now, we have to get up early tomorrow, we have to start looking for our uncle. '' I agreed, '' we kinda have to go now, thank you for everything, hope to see ya around, '' I said. We turned around to leave, him stopping us by stepping in front of the door. '' Wait! I'm sorry to overhear your little conversation there, but if I'm right you'll need some kind of transportation to Canada, '' '' yeah, and? '' '' well, what if I said I have an airplane.. ? '' Jayy and I looked at each other, he's lips turned into a smile, one I had not seen in a long time. Then, came the laugh. We both started laughing, Marco staring at us like if we were crazy. '' What? I'm not kidding, '' he said. '' Okay, then prove it, and even if there is so-called plane then what? Does it even have fuel? '' I asked, rolling my eyes. '' We'll see then, but I'm almost sure it does function properly, and there's enough fuel, okay? Trust me. '' he looked at me in the eye. I looked away and sighed. '' No, we're leaving, thank you for the stuff, but I think we're fine on our own, '' Jayy said. I looked at him and said, '' what are you talking about? We're not fine on our own! We barely even have a shelter or.. Or food! Weapons! If there's a chance we can get that plane to work, we must take it, and you know it, Jayy. ''

-Chapter Two

I stood in front of the airplane Marco owned with my mouth partly open, I couldn't believe he wasn't kidding when he said he owned a plane. Besides, I had never seen one so close up before, or at least I didn’t remember. '' Where did you get this? '' I asked, '' well, when this all started, I was taking a plane to here, all the passengers went running everywhere, and no one took it ever again. '' As he said this Jayy narrowed his eyes, while looking at the flying machine. '' Nobody would pass this opportunity, say the truth, Marco'' he laughed slightly and started walking toward a small red building with two big doors; one wasn't as stable as the other. '' Fine, I took it while the person in charge of it wasn't looking, don't worry, there weren't many people to board it and either way I did save a few...’’ Marco searched for something around the room full of useless things.  A few tables, chairs, and lots of papers. '' Would you mind helping me with putting fuel into the plane, please? '' '' nope '' I said sarcastically.

-

After we were done fulling its tank with fuel, we hopped up and started the plane. It wasn't as small as you'd think it'd be. Actually, it was pretty large. '' So, you do know how this works, right? '' I asked, worriedly. Marco smiled and nodded, '' don't worry, if something goes wrong we'll just crash. '' Jay face-palmed and sat down next to the window. '' Put on your seatbelt, Blaze, '' Jayy told me, maybe it had been just my imagination, but he had a serious look on his face, probably just the same fear I had, which was of falling and crashing to the ground. '' Yes mommy! '' I said in an annoying tone of voice while he rolled his eyes. I flopped down the seat on the other side, near the thick window, it was such a calm morning and the sky had a small tone of blue in it. Though, it was mostly covered by gray plain clouds. I put on the seatbelt each seat provided for safety as I felt the plane start to move slowly forward. I squealed, I had never been on a trip like this before. Instead of being scared, I was excited, weird, isn't it?

'' Jayy! Come over here. You gotta help me! '' Marco yelled from the small cabin. Jayy groaned and got up, walking inside. I curled up in a ball, hugging my knees to my chest tightly. Oh how I wished someone else was here, I wonder if we'll find anyone in a future, like we found Marco. Most people robbed us then left, or tried to kill us because they confused us for those infected things. I sighed, this was going to be a long ride.

Around twenty minutes after we had left San Francisco, which I learned we were in because Marco told me he never left there after he landed, so that was good to know, Jay came back almost sweating from stress. '' What's up, bro? '' I asked him, getting up and pocking his cheek. He sat down -more like fell down- on one of the black uncomfortable seats, I sat down beside him. '' Come on, let's play a game '' I smiled.

'' No! I want to sleep! '' he made the 'no' and 'sleep' long as his voice trailed off. '' Come on, please? '' I tried to make sad eyes, but probably just ended up making a weird face. '' Fine, what do you want to play? '' I grinned and yelled, '' tag! ''

-

We finally landed on a place we had no idea where it was, but thankfully we found it because the fuel was running out and we didn't really plan where we would  be landing. That was a stupid thing to do, we realized that. '' Okay, I have no idea where we are, but the first thing we have to do is find shelter, and food. '' Jayy said, getting out of the plane. '' Wait- I hear infected '' I said quietly. It was nighttime, meaning it was more difficult to move around any town or place without getting attacked by one of those beastly-looking things.

I took out a shoutgun from the patched up backpack and looked around. A foggy atmosphere was obvious. ‘’ Blaze, put that down, you’ll only attract more of them with the noise, ‘’ Marco whispered. Suddenly, one of them came up to me, as more stumbled over to where I was, as well as the others. I grasped the knife tightly in my hand, which were beginning to sweat as I saw more come. Those infected things tried to bite me, thankfully I kicked them off and stabbed most. I cursed and took out the shot gun once more, shooting them straight in the head or chest as they ran. Marco had a rifle, I helped him shooting some, until I had to reload, then one took me to the ground.