Chapter. 17

-Reader's Point of View-

"So, Phantomhive. You are aware you will have to be very careful with your wrist... Right?"

"Of course I know. I have been living three years without my eye being shown!" He replied, annoyed. "Also, why are you still calling me Phantomhive?"

You shrugged, "Well, since you made a contract you haven't told me not to."

"That was only maybe fifteen minutes ago."

"You still haven't told me otherwise."

Ciel sighs. "Whatever, I do not even care enough to correct you."

"Yeah!" You giggled,

Ciel stared at you.

"What?"

"Nothing, anyway, we are going to Ireland again. I never did finish that case."

"Ughhh."

"Whatever, all of our things are there, anyway."

"When are we going, then?"

"Tomorrow at the crack of dawn."

"Whyyyyy? That is too early."

"Because I said so."

"Can I wear a normal maid thing, when we go?"

"No."

"You suck."

"Good."

"Do I have to sit in the carriage with you, again?!"

"Would you rather sit in the front with Sebastian?"

"... Fair enough."

He nodded, smugly.

You rolled your eyes, and under your breath mumbled, "Brat." (Levi has evidently possessed you)

*T I M E S K I P*

"I hate this."

"Shut up, (Y/N)."

"Make me... Actually no, don't make me."

Ciel rolled his eyes, in a few hours you would be back in Ireland, and he was annoyed of your childish antics. He had to deal with them for the last however many days.

"It is a lot better to travel when you aren't crippled." You remarked.

"I'd guess so."

"No, you wouldn't."

Ciel looked at you, annoyed.

"Whatever, I'm leaving then." You stood up, and began to walk to the door.

"(Y/N), stay." Ciel said, with his stern tone, making you freeze in your steps, involuntarily and turn to face him.

"F*ck off."

"F*ck on, you get better results." Ciel smirked.

As soon as the words left his mouth you covered it, telling him he is too young to swear.

He calmly took your hand off his mouth, "(Y/N), I am a couple months younger than you, do not tell me what to do."

"Fine, fine!" You put your hands up in surrender.

You both sat in silence for a bit, until you spoke up again, "So, why am I here?"

"I said so."

"That argument is invalid."