Ch 2: Rage and Anger

Start from the beginning

"Austin, your here! What took you so long!" Ally said, sounding excited to see me.

"I got pulled over for speeding." I said. I wasn't very proud to tell her that.

"Oh...I thought you weren't going to come." She said looking at her blankets.

"I had to come, no one would ever stop me from seeing you." I said with a smile. I pulled a strand of hair behind her ear and rubbed my thumb on her cheek.

"Austin, I'm glad you're here." She said.

"Me too." I replied.

A doctor walked in. "Austin, can I speak to you alone?"

"Sure." I said and kissed Ally's forehead before exiting the room.

"Mr. Moon...Ally had a minor concussion but nothing major so she will be perfectly fine. We will be sending her home tonight." The doctor said in a serious tone. But I guess he did have a pretty serious job.

"Okay, thank you doctor-" I glance at his shirt to find his name, "Doctor Sam." I said shaking his hand.

I went back into the room Ally was in I was happy to see her face again.

"They're sending you home tonight." I told her.

"Tonight? Why not right now?" Ally whined.

"I guess they want to make sure you are well enough to leave." I said a bit disappointed myself.

Ally sighed. "Austin...what if Dallas does this to me again?" She asked, her face going white with fear.

"Don't worry he won't, I won't let him. You're safe with me." I said. And it was the truth. I gave her a gentle hug and laid her head back down on the pillow.

"Thanks Austin, but what if he hurts you..." Ally sobbed, a tear running down her cheek.

I wiped her tear away with my thumb, "Don't worry about me, I'm not afraid of Dallas. And you are worth to much to me. I'd rather die then to see you get hurt."

"Austin that's really sweet, but I'm just another girl." Ally blushed.

"Just a girl? Ally you are so much more than just another girl." I cooed gently.

Ally sighed, "Austin you have such ways that always seem to make me feel better." She said blushing even harder.

I laughed, "Ally, you have ways to make my heart beat faster than ever!"

Ally blushed again. I leaned in to kiss her when we were interrupted...again.

I jumped as the door opened revealing Dez and Trish. I glanced at Ally who also I could see it in her eyes that she was disappointed that our kiss didn't work out.

"How ya doin' Ally?" Asked Trish.

"I'm good, I just wanna get out of here." Ally said annoyed that she was in the hospital.

"I don't blame you." Trish agreed.

Dez walked in holding the flying squirrel he was looking for earliar.

"Dez...I don't think they allow animals in the hospital." I told Dez who seemed pretty shocked.

"Willie is not an animal! He's like the best flying friend ever!" Dez said referring to the flying squirrel.

I simply rolled my eyes. Dez was sure to make a scene when someone else notices Willie.

A doctor walked in and saw Willie. "Ah sir, we don't allow animals in the hospital! Now get that rat out!" He ordered.

Dez patted Willie's head, "He's not a rat and he's not an animal." He argued and suddenly dropped Willie who began flying around the room.

"Get that-" the doctor paused clearly not knowing that Willie was a flying squirrel, "thing!"

Willie flew all around the room and finally landed on Ally's shoulder.

Dez grabbed Willie before he could cause anymore drama.

"Now get out!" The doctor ordered Dez to leave with Willie.

"Bye guys." Dez mumbled sadly and walked out the door.

Trish looked at her watch, "I better get going too." She said. She threw her purse over her shoulder and strutted out the door.

It was just me and Ally now.

"You get to leave in an hour." I told Ally who was more excited than ever to leave.

"Great. I can't stand to lay here for anymore than that!" She giggled.

I smiled and wrapped an arm around her. I was going to be with her as much as I could. Dallas was out there and I know he wants revenge someone has to be there to protect Ally. Who will if its not me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well there's chapter 2. Poor Austin and Ally. So who do you ship, Auslly or Dally?

Please comment and vote!

~Emma