Shopping

Emmalyn's POV

I am jolted awake when i feel myself being lifted out of the car. I automatically stiffen until I realize I'm in Emmett's arms. Looking up I notice the boys looking at us. "Yes I'm sure we are the same age. Not her fault she's small enough to put on my hip.'' Emmett states switching me to his other hip. Breaking the silence I ask, "Why are we standing outside like begging hobos?" Louis scrambles to get the keys while hold back his laughter while the other boys are bursting a freaking gut bellowing. 'It wasn't that funny weirdos' I think blowing my bangs out of my eyes. Finally looking up i realize how big the house really is. '"Holy Shit...."i muttered as Emmett slowing walks through the door.

Before anyone could say anything Emmett drops me on the floor and walks away.Hopping up i jump on his back tackling him in the process. ''STOP!'' Liam yells. Holding Emmett down with my foot I look up ''Yes?"' All i get in return is a pointed look at my foot which i reluctantly remove.Picking himself up Emmett says ''Shit you got stronger!"' "Language!"' screams Louis. Smirking i reply "'Oh then you would've LOVED to here what i said in Spanish in English." (if you don't remember go back to previous chapter.)

Shaking his head he walked up the stairs making a 'come on'motion with his hand. "I'll show them their rooms.'' he said continuing up the stairs. waliing up the stairs i grasp Em's hand behind his back because he was infront of me. 'Ummm.....Lou....shouldnt we get them some clothes first ?" Liam asked.We all loaded back into the car and drove to the closest mall which happened to be Union Square.

(A.N. I don't know the stores in Union Square so I'm using the stores from Pierre Bossier Mall.)

Walking into the mall we all split-up. Louis and Harry going with Emmett Liam and Niall going with me and Zayn going off to some store called 'Spencers' . Looking around i walk towards a store called Claire's with Louis and Harry trailing behind me staring longingly at Spencers.

(Im going to skip to the last store they visit cuz shopping is boring in stories)

Walking out of Rainbow ( a retro chic store) I spotted Emmett walking out of Hot Topic.

C. C"Ready to go?" asked Liam checking his phone. ''Hold up! Ill be right back." Louis said running off. Looking at Niall i innocently ask ''Who ya texting?" "My girlfriend Jasmine." he replies, not even looking up. ''Wait wait wait who's LEGALLY me and Emma's dad'' Emmett asks putting me back on his hip. "Me. but they are your uncles but just call us by a our names." Louis says walking running to catch up to us. 'Here " he said handing me and Emmett iPhones.After trading my white one for his blue one I pull out the slip of paper Simone gave me. After programing her and her sisters number's into the phone I toss it Emmett.

Looking up i realize were in the parking lot. 'How the hell did we get out here so fast?' I think to myself climbing in the van and onto the first lap i felt , which happened to be Harry. ''I thought ya liked me." he jokes into my ear. After swatting his hand i fall asleep.