Why Hawkmoth want the miraculouses (part one)

Monseuir Pigeon returned to Hawkmoth with the two stones in his hands. "Hawkmoth. I have the miraculous stones."

Hawkmoth laughed. "Finally. All the stones are mine." He laid out all the stones on a table. Before he started, he looked up. "My sun is under harmed, correct?"

Monseuir Pigeon cooed. "Yes, sir. Chat Noir is unharmed, apart from all the sneezing."

"Good." Hawkmoth took off his brooch and added it to the pile. "Now, I can have my wish."

A glowing force, no bigger than a small child appeared before him. "What is it, that you wish, Gabriel?"

"I want her back." Gabe said, firmly.

"As you wish..." The force dissapeared, leaving Hawkmoth and Monseuir Pigeon alone.

"You are no longer needed, sir." Hawkmoth commanded. Monseuir Pigeon left Gabriel alone and the Miraculous stones scattered, hopefully back to their original owners.

Gabe went downstairs to the lobby to find Adrien crying, looking up the stairs.

"Father...." He whispered.

"It worked." Gabe said, in awe.

"Father." Adrien repeated.

Gabe started running down the stairs. "Where is she?"

"She's in the kitchen, but-"

"It worked!" Gabe smiled.

"Father-"

"It worked!"

"Dad-"

Gabe ran into the hallway. Adrien ran right after him.

"Dad, what was that?" Adrien grabbed his father's sleeve. "Mom's dead. Why did she just ask me if I wanted a croissant?"

Gabe looked at him. "You wouldn't understand."