Writer Probs. #1.4

:)

~JCwriteit

Writer Problems:

"Contradicting your own story."

Dear writers,

If you want the best for your stories you do anything for it. Most of us lie about it. Just for a story.

Making us hate the readers who hate the fact on how we start the story.

Let me say this to all that this doesn't MATTER to you because it's OUR story NOT yours for you to entertain. It's okay for us if you had something to request but hating the story?

No no no. We writers do our best to the story. But please readers don't hate the story specially if YOU had just readded the PROLOGUE of the story! Saying that "Come on! What the heck is this!"

You're not even starting to the FIRST chapter and now you're complaining about how was the Prologue?

It's just a PROLOGUE! It means to INTRODUCE all the characters of the story letting you know what kind of role they have. It let you know of the preceding of the event or development.

So for the next time read the FIRST part before you complain better if you read more and more till you understand the story.

-_- Don't judge the book by it's PROLOGUE.

(A/N: I know it's have to be "Don't judge the book by it's cover" but since we are on a different topic I change it.)