Ch 1: Caged Decisions

Start from the beginning

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said thinking it was Austin or Trish.

To my surprise it was Dallas.

"Hey Ally." He said and came and sat down beside me on the piano bench...where Austin usually sits.

"Dallas, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you, Ally." He answered.

What why did he want to see me...this didn't look good.

"Me?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah." He replied starring at me.

"Okay, what do you want to see me for?" I asked. I knew where this was going.

"I want to ask you something..." He said trailing off.

"What do you wanna ask me?" I asked. What could I say...he was kinda cute.

<~Austin's POV:

I walked up the stairs to the practice room, to see Ally. I was going to ask her out now.

As I got closer to the door I heard voices, two voices.

It was Ally and some other guy.

I listen more to find out who. Then I knew....Dallas.

I pressed my ear to the door to listen.

"Ally will you be my girlfriend?" Dallas asked.

What, no this can't be happening! Now I was concerned what Ally was going to say.

I listened for Ally to reply.

And what I heard next made my heart shatter.

She said yes.

So she doesn't want me? I knew I should have asked her last night. Now it's Ally and Dallas.

It should be Ally and I.

I sighed. I'm to late. Ally is taken. I should have known better than to leave a diamond wondering the streets, a rose in a patch of thorns.

I sighed, my life was officially over.

<~Dallas's POV:

Hearing Ally say yes made my heart fly. I've been wanting to do this for so long now.

Take that Austin.

I took Ally's hand and kissed it.

She giggled at the touch of my lips. She had a cute giggle. I loved hearing it.

"Ally, you are so beautiful." I said starring at her.

She blushed and smiled. She seemed so uncomfortable. Was she still thinking about Austin.

Just the thought of Austin made me angry. Ally is mine and its going to stay that way. So Austin better stay away from my Ally, or face me.

<~Ally's POV:

I can't believe myself. I just agreed to go out with Dallas. I didn't even love him. My heart belonged to Austin.

I sighed. I didn't want to be around Dallas right now. I had to talk to Austin.

"Hey Dallas, I have to go. My dad wanted me home early today." I said and left the room giving him no chance to say goodbye.

I saw Trish cleaning up all the jelly beans.

"Wheres Austin?" I asked.

"I think he went home. He looked pretty depressed when he left earliar." She said.