See You Again, Friend. ( Bucky Barnes)

This is for @WishfullGeeking! Thank you so much!

The Winter soldier was your mentor, when you were a HYDRA agent.

You didn't want to be one, but you had no other place to call home. Agent Phil Coulson is your father, and you're the reason he became an SHEILD agent. You were kidnapped at the age of two.

Flashback

You were in an interrogation room, all dark grey, and last a big thick doors. Metal chairs, and table. A Glass Mirror, showing your dark circles, and ratty hair. You were handcuffed, in special ones at that. To limit powers you bet, which you have none. The thick door slams open, hitting the wall behind it, and making a small dent. It's the Black Widow, dressed in famous black cat suit, with her widow bits in case. You knew her because of the closeness of the Red Room, and HYDRA. You where her only friend until, she managed to get a new life.

"(Y/n)" She says, with a smile.

"Hello, Nat. It's been a long time." You says, smiling lightly.

"Why are you handcuffed?"

"I have no clue." You says with a shrug of your shoulders.

"Because she is a threat, Agent." Nick Fury says, walking into the room. "You to know each other?"

"She was my only friend in the Red Room." Natasha says.

"And my only friend in HYDRA." You add.

"Agent, about you go wait out side, for a while. You can talk later." Fury says.

Nat nods, and walk out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"How about we start, Full Name?"

"Y/n Y/M/N Coulson."

Fury has shock written all his face, and then you hear a gasp. He sobers up.'

"Birthday?"

"I don't know. We never celebrated birthdays."

"Okay, Age?"
"No clue."

"How long were you with HYDRA, and why?"

"Since I was two. I think I was kidnapped from my parents."

" Are you a threat to SHEILD?"

"No, I want to destroy HYDRA, and have a better life."

Fury sat there. Pondering what you have said.

"You will become an agent to SHEILD, and I will take you to your family. You get to meet your father today."
You were over joyed, you have a father!

"Thank you so much!"

Fury just nods, and walks out of the room.

Then you hear a rush of footsteps, running towards your door. The door again slams open. A man with light brown hair, and a dark navy blue suit walks in. He looked a lot like you, but with sad tears in his eyes.

"Oh my baby." He sobs.

"So you're my dad." You say, chocking on tears.

"Yes. Yes."

End of Flashback.

You still go over that day with a tear or two.

Today, someone new was here. Bucky Barnes AKA the Winter Solider. Someone was going to talk to him. Since no one could, and that person was you. You walk in, still seeing the dark grey walls. He was handcuffed, this time, by two different strong ones.

" Hello Winter."

He doesn't say anything, just continued to stare at the wall. When he was your mentor, you became close friend, and you had a saying. Maybe it will work?

"See you again, friend." You say, loudly.

He snaps his head to look at you.

"Say it again." He demanded.

"See you again, friend."

His eyes were going into a flashback after flashback. Remembering who he was, Steve, all the things he's done for HYDRA, meeting you, every little thing until this point in time. You could see it, and you softly smiled.

"Y/n" He said, shakenly. "Where am I at?"

"You are in SHEILD. It's the good side, not HYDRA. I have some questions to ask you alright, Winter?"

"My name isn't winter, Its Bucky Barnes."

"Well that was my first question." You say with a loud laugh.

He smiles, hugely.

This continued for a few hours, and you were done asking questions.

"Y/N? Where is Steve?"

He was watching the whole thing, with tears in his eyes. You motion to the glass, telling him to come in.

Steve runs in.

"Bucky. You remember everything?"

"Yes, thanks to her."