Thor V.S. The Toaster.

You were remembering the past when you meet Thor.

Flashback.

You were walking in S.H.E.I.LD. Doing your job, you stich up the all the agents clothes, and to make the supers, new ones. You have made suits, for the Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America, and many more. You were giving Captains his fixed up suit. He was just sitting around waiting for it, you even had a waiting room.

"Captain, you're suit is ready." You say, and giving it to him. You didn't know that Thor was sitting next to him, all quiet, which is strange.

"Thank you (Y/N)." He says great fully, but then remembers Thor. "Thor's cape has a big hole right in the middle of it, can you fix it?"

"Of Course." You say with a kind smile. "My I Thor?"

He nods, and hands it over, folded all neatly. He looked kind of nervous, so you had an idea, and he would love it, asking questions to.

"Do you want to watch me work on it?", and he nods really fast, standing up. 

He follows you in, with an amazed look on his face. You had a lot of tables, a storage room filled to the brim of fabric, sewing tools, and sewing machines, anything you could think of. It wasn't a broom closet, no more like a walk in closet. An on walk computer that you put new and improved designs on. You fold the cape out and see the huge hole right in the middle. You grasp red thread, a small needle, and pins. You pin the fabric together, and thread the needle with the red thread. It takes you about thirty minutes, you making the best you can, knowing that he will battle a lot in different places. When you were done, you handed the cape to him, and he looked at you in amazement. You helped him put it on, now holeless.

"Thank you Lady (Y/N)!" He says and hold you in a death trap of a hug, he lets go when he notices you can't breathe.

"Now I need to show the Man of Iron my cape!" He says, running off and out the door. You laugh, and see who's next.

End of Flash Back.

You were in Stark Tower eating breakfast, with the others. When you heard Thor shouting at the Toaster, saying unhand the Prince's Breakfast. You run and see the toaster broken in many pieces.

Thor 170, Toaster 0

And you walked out of the kitchen shaking your head.

"He broke it again?" Tony said with a groan.

"Yep."

"Well crap."

"Language!"

"Shut up!"