Going More...Psycho

A/N

I just get off for about 12 days and...1K reads,and 55 votes? And more followers? All i could say is... THANK YOU!!! I'm very happy *sobs* I wanted to say...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 and THANK YOU for your all support! I'm so happy!!!

Okay,here's the new chapter,i've been writing this chapter with a memo since i'm off, I still thinking of you guys and this story when i'm going on vacation!!!

Okay, enjoy this chapter guys!

*Jump on a branch then disappear (LIKE NINJA)*

Your P.O.V

The night has come, the full moon rise and the wolves starts to howling. The cold air making your body shaking, but the cold gone when Daichi covers you up with blanket, and his warmly smile making you feel more comfort at his lap. After you and Daichi decided to watched a movie until the night came, you rested your head at his lap, and he rubs your head gently. Daichi smiles warmly at your (Daichi thinks) cutie face. Your (Daichi thinks) Angle face making his heart feels warm and peace. He pick you up and lay you down on your bed, covers you up with your (fav/colour) blanket he sits beside you and sings you lullaby. You smile at your dream, as Daichi gently strokes your cheek.

"Ne, (y/n)-chan...tonight i want to make one of my dream come true, will you agreed and support me?" He whisper slowly in your ear, making you giggling. You nods slowly, making hims smirks. (In your dream was: Daichi was riding a white unicorn while you sitting on a flowers field. Daichi ride closer to you, until he was beside you. He hands you a help for you to jump up the unicorn. You sit down on the tall unicorn, putting a well-made flower crown to Daichi. "Ne,(y/n)-chan, my dream is to make a very big castle, and you will have the biggest room in there. Will you help me?" He asks, and your smiles become even widen. "SURE!" You nods.) "Thank you,(y/n)-chan..." He whisper, then walk out the room. He looks down at the police's card name he stole when he asks you things (His name is James)

"Today is the last time,you'll solve a crime"

Daichi's P.O.V

I walk up on the dark street, wearing a dark jacket with the hoodie on. I smirk evily, holding the knife tighter in my jacket pocket, and a scissors on the other side. The full moon rise above my head, as i peacefully listening to wolves howling, the owl, the bushes shaking, the wind blowing; playing with my hair, and the bat flying from their cave. And i'm going to make it prettier with a man screaming for his live and blood splashing everywhere. That's the best view i've ever see, but the first thing is seeing (y/n)-chan is sleeping or playing around with her dolls.

I walk into a big house, well not bigger than mine, but still kinda big. I step into the living room, trying not to touch anything and making sounds. I explore the first floor, then walks up to the second one. I starts to walking around, then finally i found James bedroom. He's sleeping with his wife. I smirks, then knocks the door while humming a songs, making them both waking up.

"W-who are you,kid?" ask James wife. Her body's shaking as she stare at me in fear and horror.

"W-why are you so scared...? I'm just a 11 years old boy..." I says with a pouting tone.

"Awww....how could you get in?" She was about to get up, but James hold her waist tightly.

"Don't come near him, Lucianna," Said James, pointing his gun at me. "He's a psycho."

"What are you doing?!" Lucianna yells. "He is just a kid!" I snickers, then take out my knife and scissors.

"Now, i know who killed...(y/a/n)" Said James, and i starts to laugh manically. "It was You, Kaenagi Daichi!"

I smirks, then walk closer to both of them. "It's so sad, you just realize it right now." Bullets starts to fly across my face, but well, none of them hit me. I tackle James, stabbing his stomach, and he shoot me with his last bullet, and the bullet only making a small scar on my cheek.

"Is that you called 'shoot' ?" I smirks, then continue stabbing James lifeless body. "Are you dead already?" I look at his face, then gets up from the bed. "Not fun!"

Lucianna freeze on her place, crying loudly and screaming. That scream making my ears like wanted to explode, so i slit her throat quickly and she fell to the ground. I kick her face and walk out the door, humming a song.

"(y/n)-chan~"