Forever Gone

After the dinner time, you walk into your room sleepily . You jump to the bed and hugs your doll tightly, then starts to falling asleep.

~Time skip next morning~

You wake up by a knocks on your door. "who's there...?" You ask lazily.

"It's your mother. You just wake up?! You such a lazy girl...uh! Oh well, mother and father will  go on work for 1 week! Take care of the house and don't disturb your brother!" your mom yells, make you shivers. You hear footsteps walking down the stairs.

You looks down,sad because how just your mom called you. You jump down your bed,and walks in your bathroom to take a bath. (Every room have 1 bathroom)

As you finished taking bath, you quickly change your clothes to casual one and walks down the stairs, finding your brother falling asleep on the couch with oil on his face. You giggles and wipe his face with tissues, and covers his body with blanket. You smiles and sit at the little space beside his head, looking at his face that's so calm, like an innocent boy.  You looks at the TV and watch the breaking news.

~3 Hours later~

You open your eyes slowly, finding your brother still sleeping beside you. You giggles and gets up, you take the remote from your brother's hand and about to turn off the TV, you looks at the last breaking news.

It was a photo of your mom and dad's car, falling down the cliff.

Your eyes widen and tearing. Even tough your parents rude to you, they're still your parents.  You starts to cry, making your brother wake up.

"(Y/n)-chan...what's the problem?" He asks, and hugs you.

"M...mommy and daddy... they're...dead..." You said,sobbing. Daichi hugs you tighter, petting your head.

"It all will be alright,i fell sad too... but there's nothing we can do..." He said, looking straight at the TV. The police says that your mom and dad has been murdered. Someone took off the car's break and took off some important parts of the car.

You cry louder, who could do something so cruel like this? Who's on earth will kill somebody for their own good?

One thing you didn't know,  Daichi was smirking above your head.

A/N

Gomen minna! I know this is a short and late chapter, it is just...i try to update some day ago from my phone (I usually use computer) But...crap my phone's broken.

Pls someone help me, i put on a password on my phone,and...when i want to open the password, the keyboard didn't show up! I think i accidentally turn on a mode or something...Can someone please tell me what should i do? I can't even reset my phone...

Phone: LG (idk what the type is ._.)