My Lovely Brother

(Your brother will look like the cover of this story)

Your P.O.V

You entering the house and quickly running to the living room, finding your older brother, Kaenagi Daichi, is sitting on the couch with cola on his hand. He already changed his uniform into casual clothes. He was watching TV and you jump to the couch and sit beside him, smiling happily. He just sigh and look at you, he never mad at you because your childish act, to be honest you're still 8. He smile at you then put his arm around your shoulder, bringing you close to his chest.

"You seem very excited about something, (y/n)-chan. What's up?" He said, but he still looking at the TV. You quickly open your bag and took a drawing that's drawn by you. There's a drawing of you, Daichi, and your parents. He blinks at the drawing and pats your head.

"Good art. (y/n)-chan. But you should do more on the colors." He says. Daichi never lies to you before, he always told you everything that you do is good or bad.

"Thank you, Daichi-nii!" You smiles and he nods. You quickly get up. "Daichi-nii where's mommy and daddy?"

"Maybe they're in their room,(y/n)-chan. And by room i mean their office room. Don't disturb them, they're working." He said darkly. You just nods. Your father and mother is a rich person. They always gave you everything. A big mansion, high class foods, so much toys, books, instrument, arts supply, a international elementary school. But there's one thing they never give. Love, they've been very busy about their work, even in weekend, they'll just sit nicely on their office room and doing mountains of paperwork. Your only friend to talk with in your very, by very i mean very BIG mansion is just your brother, Daichi.

You just sit back beside him and lays down on your brother's lap. He strokes your hair and continues watch the TV.

~Time skip to dinner time~

You're just laying on your king size bed playing your phone, you heard a knock on your door.

"Who's that?" you roll down your bed and put your phone on the 'electric cupboard' (It contains your small phone, your maybe other phone, tablet, Ipod, Wii, Xbox, PS and other).

"It's me, Oniichan. Dinner's ready, (y/n)-chan" He said and you can hear him walking down the stairs. You quickly tied your hair to ponytail and walk to the door and jumps happily on the stairs, running to the dinner table.

"You should act older, (Y/n) Kaenagi!" Your mom yells at you, and you looks down. Your dad just take a sip of his tea, pretending like nothing's happened.

You sit down on the table sadly, then you remember your drawing and take it out from your pocket and unfolded the paper, then shows it to your mom. Your mom quickly takes it and looks at it, then return it back to you, didn't say anything. You just sigh and looks at the kitchen, waiting Daichi to finishes the dinner.

Oh, and, your mother and your father didn't payed any butler or maid at all, and it's making you and your brother very very discipline. It makes you even more lonely at home. Your parents don't even let you bring your friends at home, they're reason is if you do, your friends maybe broke and make the whole mansion dirty.

Suddenly Daichi gets out from the kitchen wearing white apron around his waist, holding 2 plates of high class sandwich with salad beside it, and bring you (Your favorite food).

Then, you starts to eat your dinner and take a peek of what is Daichi's dinner. But your mind didn't focus on his food, but his face. His face is very dark and full of anger. He was looking down,so your parents didn't notice it since he's sitting beside you across your parents. But, you do notice it. He staring at your father and mother who's eating their dinner, his face like he wants to eat your parents.

"(y/n)! Stop staring at your brother's food and eat your food!" Your father yells, and you quickly eat your food.

"I-i'm sorry" You said, with your mouth full of food.

"Don't speak when you're eating!" now your mother yells at you, and you looks down quickly.

You take a quick look at Daichi, this time he's smiling, uh no, smirking. Like a psychopath.

A/N

Mom and dad = used for third person's.

Father and Mother = How your parents called themself, and Daichi called his parents.

Mommy and Daddy = how you called your parents.

Complicated,right? Sorry if it is.