You and Me: An Auslly Love Story

Start from the beginning

I smiled back and sighed, "So do you like the song so far?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yeah, it's great." He said rather slow.

I smiled and looked up at the clock. Wow 3:30 already! "Sorry Austin, but I have to go work. Talk to you tonight!" I said running out of the room.

I didn't get to far before I ran into Trish.

"Ally! So are you going to the movies?" She asked. Looking quite excited.

"Yeah. Austin and I are going tonight, thanks for the tickets by the way." I said as I helped a customer.

"No problem, that's what friends are for." She said with a shrug.

<~Austin's POV:

As soon as Ally left the room, my thoughts began racing.

I was going on a "date" with Ally!

She's so perfect. She's beautiful, smart, everything about her is amazing! I hope everything goes well.

I left Sonic Boom to go home and get ready for tonight. I wanted to look good for Ally and maybe just maybe I'd ask her to be my girlfriend.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the message.

FROM: Ally 

MESSAGE: Hey Austin, I'm really excited to go to the movies tonight. I hope you are to! See ya at 7!

Oh Ally always has a good, polite way of reminding me. But how could I forget!

I replied.

TO: Ally 

MESSAGE: Can't wait, see ya later!

I put my phone back in my pocket and began getting ready.

~~~~~~~~

A few hours later I arrived at the Mall Of Miami. I walked into Sonic Boom.

It was 6:50 so I was ten minutes early. I waited for Ally to arrive.

Five minutes later Ally walked in. Her hair had been curled in a perfect way. She had a mini skirt on with a beautiful pink tank top.

I starred at her in awe. She walked up to me, "Do I look okay?" She asked nervously.

"You look...stunning." I said pausing to think of the perfect word to describe how amazing she looked!

"So do you." She blushed.

"Thanks." I said. I reached for her hand so we could walk to the movie theater.

We weren't even dating, but it sure seemed that way. But we were just a couple of friends hanging out.

We walked into the movie theater and took our seats.

I found the movie kind of boring but Ally liked it, so I was happy. Whenever she got scared she would hide her face in my shoulder.

I liked how she looked to me to protect her.

When the movie ended. I surely didn't want this night to end!

"Hey Ally, maybe ya wanna take a midnight walk on the beach?" I asked.

"Sure that sounds like fun!" She replied excitedly.

I smiled and we walked to the beach together.

We got to the beach. There was no one else around. We had the whole beach to ourself.

We walked slowly through the sand as we held each others hand.

"Austin, this has been a really good night." Ally said glancing at me.

"I think so too, Ally." I said starring into her eyes.

"We should definitely do it again." Ally suggested.

"Yeah, definitely." I agreed.

I was glad Ally was having a good time. I was too.

"Hey Ally?" I asked. I was going to ask her out.

"Yeah Austin?" She replied, looking excited.

I got a little nervous, "I just wanted to say, your a great friend and songwriter." I said smiling. I should have done it...but that's all that came out.

"Thanks Austin. Your a really great friend too, and I'm the luckiest girl in the world to write songs for you." She said.

I wrapped an arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder. And we walked down the shore.

Ally yawned and I figured it was about time to go home.

We got in the car and Ally fell asleep. I was pretty tired to but I had to stay awake and drive.

I stopped at Ally's house. She was still asleep. I carried her into her house and laid her on her bed, "Goodnight Ally." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

I quietly left and went home. What a perfect night. Now I knew Ally was indeed the one for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think of this book so far? I know it was kinda boring but this wasn't even a chapter it was just the intro! So I promise it's going to get ALOT better so stay tuned! I think I might get the first chapter out today or tomorrow! Also the chapters will be longer too but since this was just the introduction it wasn't as long.

Comment and Vote Please!

~Emma