Chapter 1 *Edited*

I was quietly walking down the streets of Konaha. I was trying to clear my head. For the past 3 years I'd been very distant from everyone including my best friends Ayumi and Megumi.

Every since Sasuke left it was like I no longer wanted anything to do with anyone. I knew it wasn't their fault but I somehow felt guilty that I couldn't stop him.

He made me feel like I meant nothing to him. I thought I was the one person he could rely on but I was wrong, no one was ever going to be enough for him.

But that wasn't it Naruto left and I felt really alone. He was my other half and it was just always just the two of us since we were born. We had no other family besides us I didn't realize how hard it would be without him. I just really missed him it was weird not to see each other everyday in the morning and not yelling at him for leaving messes from previous nights before.

I know he wasn't dead but being away from your twin for almost 3 years is hard. It's like your other half is missing.

Lost in my thoughts not paying attention I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry I was-" I paused when I saw who it was watching them do the same. "Um... hey."

"Hey." It was Ayumi. It was weird that I felt awkward talking to her we were best friends and she had always been there for me through everything and then I selfishly pushed her away.

"Ayumi you walk to fast I told you too... Nozomi." Megumi came from around the corner staring at me.

"How have you two been." I asked them and Ayumi slightly glared at me causing me to gulp.

"Look I know we haven't been talking in awhile and I know it's my fault, I didn't want to I just... what I'm trying to say is sorry."

Ayumi crossed her arms looking away. Megumi sighed looking over at Ayumi unsure of what to say. I usually the one who resolved our problems because I was the problem solver, Ayumi was the stubborn one and Megumi was just clueless but in a good way.

"I guess I just needed time to myself... Sasuke meant a lot to me and I let my stupid feelings get in the way of my relationship with others including you guys, my best friends."

"It's ok Nozomi." Megumi said with a smile. I looked at Ayumi who huffed looking at me.

"Don't you dare do this again." Ayumi said hugging me making Megumi join in as well. "You can't let him ruin your life, you have people here who cares about you. It's time to leave Sasuke in the past."

"Your right." I said to here smiling. I doubt that I'd ever see him again anymore. No one knows his whereabouts or location and I'm sure he plans on keeping it that way.

I just can't believe he could leave so easily like that and then tell me to forget him.

▪️▪️▪️

It was pretty late now and I was still out with the girls. They helped a lot getting my mind off other things and I almost forgot how much fun it was to be around them.

I didn't realize how much I missed them and it made me feel even guilty for shutting them out.

"Wow that teddy bear is huge." I said walking up to a window that had a bunch of children's toys in it. "I should get it."

"Don't you have a bunch of stuffed animals." Ayumi said.

"Another on won't hurt." I said excited about buying the bear.

"When will you ever grow up." Ayumi said.

"I don't think it's possible." I replied back with a giggle.

"It's getting pretty late." Megumi said. "Didn't you say you told Naruto you'd be home around this time."

"Dammit your right, I better hurry before he has another one of his dramatic episodes." I said rolling my eyes walking away from the store. "Bye guys see you tomorrow."

We waved at each other and I hurried running off back home. When I did arrive I opened the door only to see Naruto stuffing his face with ramen.

"I'm home Naru."

"Oh hey Nozomi." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

"Your usually freaking out when I'm home late." I said. "I'm actually shocked."

"Well honestly I did freak out and went to search for you but I saw that you were hanging out with Ayumi and Megumi. It's been awhile since you guys hung out... You looked really happy so I didn't want to bother you." He said shocking me seriously.

"Oh well... thanks." I said.

"You don't have to thank me your 16 you can go out whenever you want. I just worry a lot you know me." Naruto said laughing. "But it was nice to see you smile again."

"Yeah... I think it's time for me to stop sulking around and get back to my old self." I said smiling.

"Good because it's not ok to hold everything in and hide the way you feel." He said and I rolled my eyes walking over towards my bedroom door.

"I'm not holding anything in." I said lowly.

"I know you loved Sasuke I'm not that stupid and I know that he was the closest person to you besides me. Someone like that leaving out of your life must have been hard you." Naruto said. "I know you better than anyone."

"I just... rather not bother anyone with my emotions." I said looking down. "Because I feel stupid."

"Your not stupid Nozomi Sasuke is, I'm here for you if you need me. I know I was gone for a long time and I'm sorry." He said. I couldn't feel tears fill into my eyes, I was an emotional person and I hated it. It was always so hard to control my emotions, me and Naruto were alike when it came to that just that I got emotional easier and he got angry easier.

"Thanks Naruto." I said smiling at him.

ORUCHIMARUS HIDE OUT

"I have something I need you to do for me Sasuke." Oruchimaru said walking inside of Sasuke's room unannounced.

"What is it." Sasuke said in an monotoned voice.

"There's a woman a doctor leaving from the leaf village tomorrow, she knows the formula to a medicine that I need. She's very important and no ordinary doctor so she'll be accompanied by skilled ninja I'm sure of." Oruchimaru said. "My sources tells me she'll be leaving by morning."

"I'll deal with it."