Logan Thinks I'm Beautiful...(cue squeal)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME! :D

I-I think I-I'm gonna...oh my God, today is such a great day :'D

You guys have no idea how much the fanning, voting and commenting means to me.

I've survived a year of Wattpad madness, read some amazing stories, and hopefully I've managed to make you laugh (out loud) or bring a smile to a really crappy day of yours.

Thank you, once again. You guys are amazing.

This is the last chapter to my short story. It's also my anniversary gift to you guys. So please, plase vote.

                                                                    Chapter 3

                                          Logan Thinks I'm Beautiful...(cue squeal)

Just as he was about to leave, I tugged on his wrist.

                “Not so fast, Logan. Where do you think you’re going?” I asked innocently.

                “I-I…I don’t want to buy you tampons!” he squeaked, his eyes wide and terrified.

                Lord, boys and tampons. I rolled my eyes, “I was saying that to get them to leave! We’re not actually going to the supermarket, relax.”

                “Oh…” he said, looking relieved.

                An awkward silence passed us and he looked confused.

                “So…uh…why did you come here?” he asked suddenly.

                “Oh, right!” I cried. “I almost forgot!” I said, handing him his test paper.

                “Umm…Thank you.” he mumbled.

                “You know,” I sighed “it’d be easier if you just told me why you took a picture of me.”

                 “It’s embarrassing…” he mumbled.

                “For you or for me? It doesn’t really matter actually, just spill.”

                “You’re…you looked…you…I...umm…you looked beautiful.” He finally blurted out.

                I was stunned. Shocked into silence.

                His eyes widened in fear. “Not that you don’t look beautiful now, I didn’t mean the past tense! You’re always beautiful! I mean I don’t know that you look beautiful all the time but I just assumed that you always do because….” He looked terrified, “you get what I mean?”

                I have never wanted to kiss someone so badly in my entire life. Not ever.

                And so I did. I kissed Logan. And surprisingly, he kissed back.

                I smiled, resting my forehead against his “I think I like you, Logan.”

                “I knew I liked you the first time I saw you, Lanie.” He said, kissing me back harder this time.

                He suddenly stopped, “We’re not really going to buy tampons…are we?”

                 “Stupid British boy,” I giggled kissing him once again.

                I pulled back, “Unless you want to, of course. I mean, I wasn’t kidding when I said I was in dire need-”

                He shoved me playfully and I laughed.

                As we walked I reminded him he wasn’t wearing a shirt, glancing at his six pack (sweet mother of pearl).

                “I honestly think you like it better this way.” He replied, unfazed.

                This time, I was the one who blushed.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN:D

Come on, it's my one year anniversary! Just do it!