You're on the Soccer Team...and Smart?

Guys, this is just a short story, I don't think I can make it any longer than 3 chapters, sorry :(

but if you vote like crazy, I'll post another super special chapter (I was thinking a couple of characters from each of my stories..) sound cool?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!

TEEHEE:D

                                                                       Chapter 2

                                              You're on the Soccer Team...and Smart?

                The test paper he had forgotten was more of an excuse for me to see him again.

                With a little bit of research, I found out that he would be at the field, ending soccer practice in a bit.

                Logan seemed to have it all – amazing grades (he aced the Chemistry paper I had with me), on the soccer team, a British accent – what more could you ask for?

                I walked to the empty bleachers and took a seat, trying to spot Logan.

My heart did a little somersault when I realized the devilishly handsome guy dribbling the ball (without a shirt, of course) was Logan. My Logan. The Logan. Shy Logan.

I felt like a pervert as my eyes roamed his body and it was my turn to blush.

                You couldn’t expect a teenage girl to not react to such fine abs! Surely you couldn’t!

                But what was even more interesting was how at ease he was with all his teammates. Was it just girls he was shy around? It had to be, I concluded as I watched him laugh and goof off with his friends.

                The coach blew his whistle, signaling practice was over. Immediately, Logan grabbed a water bottle and doused himself with it.

I swear, my eyes fell out of their sockets.

                Would he turn into the super shy introvert if he saw me? His friends and teammates were with him, maybe not…

                I smirked to myself, I’d have to find out on my own.

                Let’s do it, I thought as I got rid of the pullover I was wearing. I set it on the lowest bleacher bench and discreetly tugged at my tank top, letting its...err…contents spill a little.

                No, I was not a flirt and neither was I promiscuous. I was simply experimenting with Logan.

                You see, I had a thing for making guys feel awkward and uncomfortable (telling a cashier how amazing a tampon brand was as I paid was one example).

                So to me, Logan was just perfect with his blushing and stuttering.

                “Logan!” I called out and waved frantically (I was probably grinning like a little kid on a sugar rush).

                His head swiveled around and he and a bunch of his friends caught sight of me and he paled, taking a few steps back as if I were about to devour him.

                I giggled at that. Again, too cute.

                “Logan! Hey!” I said as I jogged up to him and his group of friends.

                “H-hello…” he said unsure of himself.

                His friends kept eyeing me (or probably the contents of my tank top, sigh, that was a bad idea).

                “Hey guys! I’m Logan’s friend, Lanie! It’s nice to meet you all but Logan and I really need to go. He offered to go to the supermarket with me because I am in dire need of tampons!”

                It took a minute for them to register the information but they got it…eventually. They all looked freaked out and kind of…scared.

                “That’s right, boys. Scatter!” I smirked.

VOTE AND GET SOME PIE xD