If He Takes a Picture of You, He's a Keeper

Just a short story so don't expect this to go on forever!

Hope you like this, I put this up as my one year Wattpad anniversary gift to you guys! It's actually on the 23rd but I thought I'd post now, so the last chapter and cover would go up on the 23rd :)

VOTE:D

COMMENT:D

FAN:DDD

                                                                          Chapter 1

                                               If he Takes a Picture of You, He's a Keeper

Snap!

“Excuse me?” I lifted my head from the book I was reading, feeling slightly confused.

“Uh…I…” the offender look startled and lost.

“Did you just take a picture of me?” I asked the green eyed offender.

Truth be told, I wasn’t mad or freaked out. I was intrigued.

Nothing had really captured my interest since I moved to this town, let alone intrigue me.

“I…no…No, I d-didn’t take a picture of you.” He stuttered, a blush creeping across his cheeks.

How cute!

I grinned, “Are you sure?”

He blinked furiously “Y-yes! I’m sure I didn’t take a bloody picture of you!” his cheeks turned a darker shade of crimson.

I gasped; picking up on his British accent (the bloody did it). My grin grew, he was just so adorable!

I giggled, “Well, I don’t think so. Exhibit A, you’re a terrible liar.” I said leaning closer to him.

I had never done something so bold before. It was thrilling.

He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He looked away as his cheeks stayed crimson.

God, he was so cute! Big green eyes, curly brown hair, British accent. I realized he wasn’t just ‘Puppy-cute’ cute, but he was ‘Cute-hot’ cute.

An impish grin spread across my face as I realized the not a single student was paying attention to us.

I leaned in even closer “Exhibit B,” I whispered, watching his Adam’s apple bob, “you’re holding one of those fancy cameras.” I pointed to the camera he was clutching in his hand.

His eyes went wide and he exhaled loudly, his minty breath mixing with mine (I’m sure he could smell my watermelon gum from a mile away).

“I-I..you..uh..I-” I cut him off.

“Shh,” I placed a finger on his lips (which were surprisingly as soft as they looked) “I’m not mad. No need to apologise.” I smiled at him.

Our faces were still inches apart but it didn’t matter. I was starting to like this kid.

“I’m Lanie,” I offered, introducing myself. He mouthed my name as I lifted my fingers away from his lips.

“and I think you’re really cute.”

I wanted to pinch his cheeks so badly but I thought better of it (he definitely wasn’t a three year old!) and settled on just giving him a little kiss.

I pressed my lips to his left cheek and quickly pulled back, watching his expression.

The school bell rang and the British cutie bolted (well, tried...let’s say he stumbled) out of his seat, grabbing his papers and trying to leave the class as if his life depended on it.

A piece of paper fluttered to the ground and I picked it up.

Logan

I rushed out the class and into the hall, “Bye Logan!” I called out, spotting his mop of curly brown hair.

Upon hearing his name, he paused. He turned around, meeting my eyes which caused him to crash into someone.

I laughed.

Logan was just too cute!

VOTE

AND I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT, SO PLEASEEE COMMENT!