Antisepticeye x Mute! Reader

Thanks for the request @I_THINK_IM_OBSESSED !! And remember that I take requests I'm not picky!! And I'm sorry if this sucks my butt!

Y/n P.O.V

I was by a pond...Again. I..I guess it's cause I don't want to be near other people. Mostly because I like different things than 'normal people' yea..I can't speak and they think it's MY fault. Man people are just jerks sometimes. No all the time. Anyway so I was getting picked on again and ran to the woods that 'habit a murderer stay away!' Yea right then why haven't I died I've been coming here years before those signs went up.

Anywho so I sing in my head while staring out at the lake. It was silent...it was creepy. Like no birds where singing or anything. I felt a chill down my back. Like someone was watching me I shook it off as being paronoid. The animals where just asleep. Every single one of them. It's winter! Yea..e-even if they were here yesterday...ok so I'm not helping my worries.I sit trying to keep calm saying I'm just being paronoid. It was dark now. I'm just being paronoid I think to myself. Then I hear footsteps.

That's enough for me to stand up grab my bag and run in 2 seconds. I run and run. I know I hear footsteps running behind me. I keep running. I'm almost out of the woods when they grab me by my shirt and pull me in to a strong chest. The person then hides behind a tree with me still in their arms and their hand covering my mouth. Eventually a light passes. A police officer. They're looking through the woods. But why?

After the light passes I get my senses back bite his hand. He flinched but still doesn't move his hand. "Trying to speak huh? " this dumbass doesn't know I can't. He seems to be waiting for a response. "...you can't speak can you?.." he asked. I shook my head. He sighed and uncovered my mouth. After a moment he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and started to walk deeper into the forest. I stuggled but eventually just glared at his back. He chuckled and said" given up already smalls?" He was considerably taller than me so I just flicked the back of his head in response. He laughed and kept walking.

After a while he stops and I see a porch. He must be in front of the door then. He unlocks it and walks in. He lays me on a couch and goes to lock the door. I glare at his back and realize I haven't even seen his face yet. He turned around I looked at him shocked. He worn a black shirt and dark blue jeans. He had brown hair and he was covered in blood. And his eyes were black. White no anything..just black.(black as night) I would've screamed but... (but nobody came (please tell me some of my followers get this))

He looked at my terrified look and sighed "ugh I'm not gonna hurt ya! I haven't yet! hell I saved you from being a fucking suspect!!" I pulled my notebook out of my bag. Suspect? What happened? I wrote. "There was a murder" he said. Sitting next to me. I look at the blood on his clothes. Did you..do it? I wrote. He giggles and says "...no I am not a virgin.." I facepalm. Why? He laughs at my reaction. I just give up and write why did you bring me here? He sighed "your not allowed to leave these woods unless you want to be arrested for murder...I'm sorry.." I tear up...no...no I..I'll never see my family or..I'll didn't realize I'll was crying. Until I feel someone hug me. I hug him back and write what's your name?...he read it and said "just call me jack..you?" Y/n...I'm Y/n...And that's how our long relationship began...

681 WORDS!!!! THAT'S MORE THAN I'VE DONE EVER!!! Anywho thanks for reading guys hope you like it. Whoooooooooooooooooo and til next time see ya later my COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!

•Awesomecolors83•