Lava!Creature!TBNRFRAGS x lava!angel!reader

Thanks for requesting @Sarietha36 and I'm sorry again if I did it wrong. And thank you for the song @Sarietha36.

Y/n P.O.V

I was just sitting on a piece of netherrack (probably spelt wrong sorry) thinking to myself. You see I'm the head angel of Lord herobrine himself. Yea yea I know what you're thinking "but he's the bad guy wahhh why would you do that ahh" well truth is he isn't the bad guy accually...ya see that's what notch WANTS you to think..have you ever really thought about it? I mean notch is the one who....know what that's a story for another time...let's talk about a..special story heh..

Like I said before I was sitting a piece of netherrack (again) and I was thinking and decided to sing this little girl by nightcore.whilst I was singing herobrine came up to me and sat next to me..." Hey Y/n" "hello lord herobrine" he laughs "you know you don't have to call me that" "Yes it's a habit sorry lo- herobrine.." "please don't be so nervous I've actually come to ask an important question.." "yes?" He turns to me "You know my son..skybrine...you are to marry him..next week" "thank you so much for the honor" " of course Y/n...you are deserving of him" I smile and thank him again before leaveing.

I couldn't believe I was marrying the prince and future king of the nether! I skipped along the edge of the netherrack close to the lava. I was so excited I accidentally fell. I closed my eyes ready to get covered in lava and have to clean up afterwards when a pair of arms caught me. I looked up and it was a lava monster hybrid. He put me back up on the netherrack. "Thank you so much lava can be hard to get out sometimes" he nods and goes to leave. "Um wait!" He stopped. " I uh...whats your name?" He looked at me and said " I'm Preston you?" "Y/n.." I smiled at him and he smiled back before he went back into the lava without a trace. Hm...he's..interesting... I thought before walking back home.

You'd think all I'd think about is that I'm getting married to a prince. A Prince for notch sakes!!! But no..the only one I thought about all night was Preston. It was weird. Anyway I couldn't sleep all night cause of him. Eventually I did fall asleep. And I had the weirdest dream.

~In her dream~

I was about to get married to skybrine. I was walking down the isle. For some reason...i..i was filled with dread. When I got there and the priest asked "if you object to these to people being brought together speak now or for-" BOOM! "I object!!" Preston said as he slammed through the doors. I was filled with happiness. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. He spun me and said " I object because I am in love with this woman!" He said as he kissed me.....then I woke up..

I..I don't know what to think. I sat up in bed and saw roses on the table and a note. I stood and walked to the table and read the note. It said... TO..BE...CONTINUED!!!

Sorry not sorry but I had to I didn't realize how long this was til now anywho thanks for reading hope you like it. Whoooooooooooooooooo and til next time see ya later my COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•Awesomecolors83•