1 Year Later

Lala's POV

Me and Jakie bin going strong there was times he was close to getting locked up and there was times when I had to bust this girl name Shay ahh. Life has been great but Jakie was getting bigger in this drug game. He would come home round one in the morning tired, but scared money makes no money. To my surprise me and Jakie was late about Tanya and kay-Jay they started going like two weeks after us. I don't live with my bestfriend/sister anymore, but we see each other at least 5 times a week. I do my collage courses online as well as my sister we pay for it cause momma always told us never to depend on man so we work at forever 21 that's how we get to see each other but now where on break. The bitches who shot my brother chilling with the Holy Ghost. My brother done propose to his girl Skylaa, I'm a soon to bee aunty in less then a week.

1:30am

"Hey bae wassup?"

"Nothing just was up waiting on you to make sure my bae come home safe"

"Safe and sound like my baby want"

"Now get in that shower and get some rest" I said while hitting him on his ass

"What I tell you bout doing that shit La, that's some gay ish man"

"Nigga if it was gay why TF? You do it to me, ohh thought so player get yoo stink ass in the shower"

He left without saying a word. He spent about 25 minutes in the shower and when he came out he was wet with his muscular body showing😍. Lawd only you and I know what I want to do to this man. He laughed as I fantasied his body. I got my phone out and went look for a picture of a sexy nigga cause I know what he was gone ask next

"See something you like?"

"Yes, right here on my phone want to see?"

"Damn, thought it was me"

"You ain't nothing to like, in my POV you something for Lala Danell Angel Jones you something to love"

"See you know how to keep a nigga happy over a year ma"

"Shut yuh ass up you ain't shit no more I'm gone to bed"

"Shame, bae you just broke my heart" he said while fake crying

"Don't worry God gone fix it by sun light"

I laid on the bed and made the X shape on the bed so there wasn't gone be no space on the bed for Jakie. He tickled me until I moved and kissed me goodnight.

*Following Morning*

Jakie POV

"Morning La bae"

"Ooo nigga yoo breath stink shitt"

"Yoo ass stink"

"I know but it smells better then your breath, down there smell like 24 niggas taking a dump"

"Very funny"

We got out bed and did our hygiene. I told La to get ready cause she going somewhere and dress real good like she always do but more beautiful. I put on my long Levi pants you would never catch a nigga like me is skinny jeans niggas these days buying them more than women do, I put on a my black bred 13's and a yellow Polo shirt cause La was wearing a yellow sun dress with her black wedges. My girl looked brighter then the sun and her smile made it even brighter. Me and Kay-Jay got a special surprise for these one of a kind ladies. I gripped my IPhone 5 and the keys La locked the door and we headed out.

"Babe where you carrying me?"

"Somewhere special well two places"

"Okay"