Day 2 of vacation

*Jake P.O.V*

The villa that I bout for 3 days was slamming. But not to mention the love im growing for La.

I got up did my daily hygiene while La was still asleep. I put on my black Nike slides, my black basketball pants and my white T. I gave La a kiss on her forehead and went in the living room of the villa to watch television. 36' plasma screen with HD was on the white walls of the villa playing songs off of Vh1. It was interrupted by a phone call

*Phone Rings*

You are appreciated

When I was a youngin' and ma mama had me

Seventeen years old kicked out on the streets

Though back at the time, I never thought I'd see her face

Ain't a woman alive that could take my mama's place

Suspended from school and scared to go home, I was a fool

With the big boys, breakin' all the rules

I shed tears with my baby sister

Over the years we was poorer than the other little kids

And even though we had different daddy's, the same drama

When things went wrong we'd blame mama

I reminisce on the stress I caused, it was hell

Huggin' on my mama from a jail cell and high school elementary?

Hey, I see the penitentiary, one day

And runnin' from the police, that's right

Mama catch me, put a whoopin' to my backside

And even as a crack theme, mama

You always was a black queen, mama

I knew who it was by the ring tone so I answered the my Samsung galaxy 4s

" Yesh mama"

" Boy while you in ATL I need to meet who ever you with "

"Mama, chill you gone meet her next month, she ain't like my ex Kate."

"Boy speaking of Kate you needs to tell Kate keep from round my house talking bout she

pregnant for you ill shove my size nine foot so far up her ahh it will hit the babies own as well"

"Mama where she live, she know why she ain't come to me imma ooooo"

" you ain't t gone ooo nothing Jakie just keep yoo ahh calm"

"Cool ma, take care and be safe."

"Same to you Jakie mama loves you"

" I love you to mama"

My mama name is Sasha. With me hanging up I didn't know how long La was standing behind me with her hands folded. I asked her if she was cool. She looked at me and ran in one of the 2 rooms in the villa. I was expecting her to beat the shxt out of me and at the same ask a question more like whose that? But it didn't really bother me that I was on the phone with my mother it bothered me that my girl thinking I'm cheating. I ran to the room she was packing her stuff and was on the phone withher sister Tanya.

"Bae where you going"

"Back home"

"Why"

"Who tf was that on the phone Jakie?"

"My moms you wanna see?" I said while passing her the phone showing her my last call she walked out the room

" bae what now"I asked

"Sorry man I just woke up and heard you talking so when I came out I heard you saying be safe

and love you to I just thought...." I cut her off and finished what she was about to day

"Cheating?"

"Yeah"

"Bae why would I cheat and I got mad love for you plus I know about you and trey"

"I don't know "

I hugged her from behind and she turned around and was about to kiss me but I pulled away because I knew where this kiss was gonna lead to. She knew too and went and did her hygiene and when she was done she had on the same outfit as me but she had on a bandanna around her head since her hair was long and curly. We went down to get breakfast. We ate fried egg and ham and drank orange juice. I fed her and she fed me. After we aye we went back to the room and played some games.

*Lala P.O.V*

I know some of yall thinking I get jealous quick but to be honest I never loved a nigga so fast and plus he a thug. We ain't told each other love you yet but i know I ain't going say it first. When he showed me that it was his mama I ain't gone lie I felt bad. When he hugged me I kissed him cause I knew what was gone come next, but he pulled away cause he knew to. So I went did my hygiene and dressed exactly like him but with my bandana. We went for breakfast and after we came back to the villa and played games. Our first game was the twister. Lol I sure i lost every game in twister. After twitter we played connect four and I whooped his ahh in tht game. After he got tired of loosing we played sorry but it was taking to long so we both gave up and went walk down the streets of ATL . The streets of Atlanta was busy and the part we was in was extra busy it was 4 in the afternoon on a Saturday I wasn't expecting rush hour to be like this. With the long walk we got ice cream and walked back to the hotel where we both got into different hot tubs. I wasn't having it.

" nigga you best get in the next hot tub"

"Why I can't join you?"

" nigga you think I want that in me, nigga it only bin 3 days "

"I ain't gone do it bae trust me"

" no get yoo ass in the next tub"

He went but I wasn't checking I fell asleep in the hot tub and when I woke up I put a towel around me and I went lay down in the bed Jakie was in a towel as well when I looked so I put on some boy shorts and a bra I was a size ten cause of my broad hips I had hips like nicki and Brest as well, but ain't none of me plastic. I lay back down and by time as I laid down it was 6:45 so I checked my phone to see what's up at home. She said that her and Kay-Jay are talking and she spent a night by him but they aren't dating. Me and talked on face time until I was tired and told her that I'm about to go sleep. I rest my hand on my chest and fell asleep.

-------------------------------//--------------------------------------

------------------------------//---------------------------------------

- Tanya and Kay-Jay talking?

- Do you think they finna make up?

- Jakie has a baby on they way by Ashley sister?

- Lala gone find out?

- Is it Jakie baby?

- Jakie gone ooo?

- Lala and Jakie in love already?

Let me know how you guys feeling

Vote,Comment,Fan