ch. five

*scrEams* because of the picture^!!!!!

[ heyo everyone sorry for no updates i've been super-duper busy but holy mother of cow last time i updated i had 1k but now i have 4k #blessed :') ]

ALSO guys i have seen the movie twice but it will be impossible for me to remember every tiny detail so pls don't hurt me:/. correct please! by all means please correct me or let me know if I missed something, just don't be rude about it :)

Everyone went down to an underground to a facility where General Organa and everyone else on the team made battle plans.

Leia wanted to see the map to Luke, so BB-8 showed it to her, only to find out it wasn't the whole thing. Finn told us about Starkiller Base, how it was powered, and how we could stop it.

I couldn't keep my mind straight while everyone was talking, I was too worried about Rey. I couldn't help but think she was dead.

I mean sure she could protect herself, but not from Kylo-Ren. He was too strong with the force.

Poe noticed that i wasn't paying attention and seemed very upset, he put a hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile that said,"everything is going to be okay."

And I smiled back.

Because I believed it when it came from him.

Next thing I new everyone was off. I stood and looked around in confusion. Finn caught my eye and I ran to him.

"Hey uh where am I supposed to go..?" I asked, ashamed that I was distracted from one of the most important battle plans that the Resistance has ever given. My father would be ashamed that I let emotions get in the way.

Finn laughed,"you're with me on the Falcon, come on kid." We all got onto the ship and buckled up because we were going into hyperspace.

"Wait a second how are we going to get onto the planet without them noticing us?" I asked.

"We're landing right out of hyperspace aren't we." Finn said, he suddenly became scared for his life. He was breathing rather heavily.

"Calm down boy, I'll land is safely. I've been flying this ship almost my entire life." Han said. Chewie groaned in response. "I am good at it shut up fur-ball." Han responded to Chewie.

When we came out of hyperspace, the ship was very low to the ground of the base and plowing over some trees.

"PULL. UP." Finn screamed. "I can't! They'll see us!" Han responded. We barely landed safely at the edge of a cliff.

"Uh Finn, can you let go of my hand now? I kinda can't feel any blood getting to it." I asked. "Oh. Yeah. Sorry about that." He said letting go of my hand.

We got out of the ship and headed over to a place where we could get in. "Okay kid, how do we get in?" Han asked Finn. "I don't know." Finn said quickly. "What do you mean you don't know?!" Han said whisper-screaming at him. "Look I was just trying to find a way to get Rey." Finn responded. "Finn, people are counting on you, a lot of people."

Chewie groaned. "Oh you're cold?!" Han said in response to him. "How does he understand him" I said to myself in my head. I went back to reality, angry at myself for being distracted again.

We somehow got inside and Finn somehow got Captain Phasma to follow his rules, not hers.

"How you feel about that PHASMA! Look who's taking orders now, huh! YOU! Not me!" Finn said getting all up in her face. I put my hand on his shoulder pulling him back a little bit. "You do know she can still kill you, right?" I asked him. He looked over at me and raised his eyebrows in realization. The look in his eyes said, "oh crap."

After we made Phasma take down the shields Finn asked what we should do with her. "Do you guys have a garbage chute, or a trash compacter?" Han asked. "Yes, yes we do." Finn said smiling.

"Hold on guys we could use her to our advantage." I said. "We're supposed to be the good guys. Not the 'throw people down the garbage chute' guys." I thought.

"How? You just wanna wear her uniform, don't you Skywalker?" Han asked. "What, no. I mean her uniform is cool and all but the only person here tall enough to wear that is her and Chewie." I said. Chewie groaned and shook his head left to right harshly, just to say "absolutely not."

I guess they settled on the trash compacter...

We left the control room and started to search for Rey. "We have to find her," I said. Han started nodding his head towards something and Finn and I got confused. "What is that, what does," Finn started mimicking Han's head movements,"that mean?" Han pointed out the window, and we turned around to see Rey.

She was alive and being more clever than ever. That put a lot of distraction out of my head, so I cleared my mind.

We started walking to where we thought Rey might be, then she jumped out and scared us. She scared herself too.

As soon as I realized it was her I jumped in front of her and wrapped my arms around her tightly in a huge hug.

She was in shock for a second, but then realized what was happening and returned the hug, but she did it much tighter. It didn't hurt, it actually made me feel at peace. Her and Finn hugged next and Han said,"alright we can save the hugging for later, we have things to do. Remember?"

The broke off from the hug and we all went to do our jobs. Finn went with Rey to help her get the doors open, and I went with Han and Chewie to get some detonators in place.

The doors opened in front of us, almost as soon as we got there. "That girls not to bad, ya know." Han said walking through the doors. I smiled to myself, stifling a small laugh.

Chewie went to the upper parts of the large room we were in to place detonators, while me and Han stayed on the lower floors placing them everywhere.

As I placed the last one I heard a voice. It was not a voice of comfort, it was a voice that brought fear throughout my entire body.

"Han Solo," Kylo Ren said. I turned around to see Kylo standing in the middle of the room, you could only get to where he was by walking down a long bridge type thing with barely any railing. Han turned around and saw his son. "Ben." He said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hey sorry don't be mad at me for ending the chapter there i'm sorry.
:( but the next scene needed its own beginning, since it will take a big toll.
*cries just thinking about writing the next part*

oh God i am not ready to write it, but i will for you guys...

well i'm sad to say this book is nearing an end, since the movie ends soon. but if you guys would like, i could add some cute "Pya" or "Koe" chapters after i finish with the movie part.

idk what should there ship name be??!! COMMENT POE AND KYA SHIP NAMES PLEASE THERE HAS TO BE ONE.

anyways thanks for reading, bye !