Chapter 7: Testing Me Again

Ryan
"Hey baby if you wanna go swimming down in the forest lets go." I said. Rebecca foot was still hurting so I said I would take her swimming.

***
When we got down to the place where Becca swims at she opened something up and we got down to the water. She took off her flip flops and my jacket that she was wearing. When she got in the water she moaned it drove me crazy. Rebecca looked at me.

"I'm sorry it just feels really good when I get into water." She said. I nodded.

***
I didn't want to have to do the whole leaving Rebecca for a little bit again but I needed to make sure she would be okay without me.

"Rebecca baby I gotta go for a couple of days." I said. Rebecca, Brianna, and Talia were watching a movie on the couch.

"What why, why didn't you tell me sooner?" She asked. She looked so sad it broke my heart.

"Angel I'm sorry I just found out." I saud sympathetically. Brianna glared at me.

"Okay just be safe." Rebecca said. "How long will you been gone?"

"Maybe about 4 days." I said. I was thinking if I was gonna be tone for so long I needed something from Rebecca. I grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs. When we got up to our room I shut the door with my foot. I pushed Rebecca up against the wall.

"Ryan I-" Rebecca started to say but I smashed my lips to hers.

"Don't talk right now!" I said while she put her hands my chest. She opened her mouth letting me have entrance. Rebecca pushed me away slightly. She ran her hands through my hair.

"I love you." She said.

" I love you too." I said.

Rebecca
3 days later
Ryan hadn't called me in 3 days I was guessing he was okay. Brianna and I had taken Talia to the mall to get new clothes. She was running around everywhere and Brianna was loving it. They almost had a fight over who would be dominant in their relationship. In the end the agreed Brianna was dominant because she takes care of Talia.

"Okay to Victoria Secret." Talia said running out of the Nike store. Doing some type of superman pose. Brianna laughed and shook her head.

"Okay love lets go." Brianna said. She put her arm on Talia's shoulder and her it other arm around my waist.

***
Brianna
Talia, Rebecca, and I were cuddling up on the couch watching If I Stay.

"Ok it is time for me to go take a shower." Rebecca said.

"Okay bye." Talia and I said unison. I pulled Talia closer to me. I pressed my lips to hers. She laughed as I pecked her lips 5 more times before we went back to watching our movie. Ryan came walking through the door.
"Hey Ryan." I said.

"Hey Bri ,Talia where is Rebecca?" He asked it seems like that was the only thing he was focused on.

"She upstairs." I said. After Ryan went upstairs I started to tickle Talia until we went upstairs to lay down together.

Ryan
I walked to my room looking for Becca when I walked in she was changing. She was taking off her shirt and then her pants until she was in just her undergarments. That was when she turned around.

"Oh gosh Ryan when did you get up here?" She asked freaking trying to cover herself up. She put on one of my black jackets and zipped it up.

"I'm sorry I'll be leaving so you can go shower, okay? I said. She nodded. "But one thing don't yourself from me."

I started undoing my jacket. I zipped it all the way down and her arms.

"Your so beautiful." I said as I kissed her lower neck. She moaned. I stopped kissing her neck and brought my lips to hers. I pulled away so Rebecca could go take her shower but more because my wolf was yelling at me to take her.

***
It was night time and Rebecca and were laying down. I started to stroke her hair and then I kissed her neck.

"Ryan..." she moaned. I just kept on kissing her neck. She held onto my head.

I laid Rebecca down so that I was on top of her. I smashed my lips to hers. My hands trailed down to Rebecca's back I slide my hands under my shirt and started to rub her back. She moaned because I knew she loved when I did this. I pulled away gently from Rebecca my hands still massaging her back. She left out soft moans. I rolled off of her and pulled her closer to me.

"I love you baby." I said. Rebecca sat on my facing me while I was laying down. She her hands up and down my chest. "Come here."

She laid down on my chest and we slept just like that because I didn't want to let her go.