Xander quickly put in the things he remembered her dropping. It was faint, but he managed to get a few things and added fruit loops. After buying them, Sebastian was in fact struggling to keep up with Xander as he hurried his way to Ara's apartment. 

"Xander! It's only nine a.m.!" Sebastian says, keeping a firm grip on Xander's shoulders. Xander's determined face falls into a small frown. 

"I don't care. My son might not have food. He needs food." He states slowly, using it as an excuse, even though it's party true. Sebastian sighs, nodding and letting go. 

"Yeah, yeah, we'll go. But I think you'll scare the poor girl." Sebastian breathes out when Xander starts walking off in a faster pace towards Ara's building. 

In the elevator, Xander's right leg starts shaking nervously. He didn't care that he was early at all. He couldn't wait to see Ara and Caleb. Even if he may not be made out of love, Xander promised himself he won't touch her in anyway she won't like until she's ready. 

Either way, he wasn't going to stop until Ara loves him as much as he already loves her, and probably they'll have more babies. 

But it was far too early to think about that. 

Xander, now more determined to see them, walks confidently out of the elevator when a group of University Girls notice the both of them and giggle with flirtatious waves, but of course Xander ignores them. 

They're flirty smiles soon faltered and they left to mind their own business. When Xander and Sebastian both arrive at Ara's door, Sebastian's wolf perks up and he smells the most delicious smell possible. 

On the other side, Faith sits there playing with Caleb while watching 'What a girl wants' when her nose catches a mouth-watering scent and her wolf inside just chants one word, "MATE!" 

Xander knocks on the door while Sebastian is in his own little world as he thinks about the smell of fresh blueberry muffins and hot chocolate. It made his feel so warm and giggly inside. 

Ara is surprised by the knock on the door and gets up from her spot and opens the door where Xander and his unknown blonde haired green eyed friend. 

"Oh...uhm, hey Xander. It's only nine...in the morning. I'm guessing you're his friend, uhm you're a werewolf like Xander right?" Ara says nervously, twiddling her thumbs while wiping her hands on her white blouse then letting them slip into the pockets of her denim shorts.

Sebastian was shocked from not only what Ara said, but from the beautiful Blonde haired–grey eyed beauty sitting in a surf green halter top and ripped denim shorts which show off her long tanned legs. 

His mind was on both things, he now knew that Xander must have told her everything. And that means everything. 

Faith's head pops up at the delicious smell that starts consuming her. She picks up Caleb and walks to where Ara and Xander stand. Sebastian gulps, locking eyes with the girl. 

"Yes. He's also a werewolf." Xander says, unaware of Faith's presence but Caleb's. Faith notices the words Xander says and nearly falls back, but since she's holding Caleb she keeps her balance. 

"Wait a second. You just said werewolf. Ara, you know?" Faith says with a small gasp. Ara just smiles and nods. 

"Xander told me yesterday. He told me how my son is also half werewolf, why?" Ara replies, forgetting the fact she was casually speaking about werewolves to her best friend whom she thinks is human. 

"You know about the existent of werewolves. Xander, did you tell her everything?" She says sternly as Ara retrieves her son. Xander nods slowly. 

"Does she know?" He asks Faith as she shakes her head.