"That's better."

"Anyway. We have a present for you."

Natasha pulls out a small box from her coat pocket. It was even wrapped with a bow. Jacqueline took it from her hands unraveling it then lifting up the lid to reveal two shinny silver and black bracelets. Just by looking at them she could already tell what they were.

"New electro bracelets. Yay."

Natasha playfully rolls her eyes, taking the box out of her hands. "I'm glad that you're so excited. They're much better than the last, I promise."

Clint grabs her arms. Presenting Jacqueline's bracelet cuffed wrist in front of them all to see.

"Promise you aren't going to take our souls the second she takes these things off. I kind of like mine, you know, in my body."

"Don't worry I've got restraint. Not to offend or anything, but your souls aren't even worth taking."

"Well ouch. What happen to being nice?"

"She did say 'I guess', Clint." Natasha grins at her best friend before grabbing the bracelets on teens wrist.

There was a two clicks, along with a word she says that Jacqueline picked up as Russian and they fell off. She felt the familiar power tingling her fingers and veins. She didn't do anything but hold her breath until Natasha placed the new bracelets on her wrists with a click. The hummed lightly against her skin and there was a hue of blue that could be seen in the silver with closer inspection.

"They are pretty. I'll give you that." Jacqueline says admiring the metal on each of her arms.

"There's more to it than their good looks. We all talked, the whole team and got a good word in to Stark who designed these bracelets and the old ones, even the monster cuffs." Natasha said.

"We thought that since you've been learning to trust us more that we should do the same. So we decided to allow you to have the ability to use your powers of shadows again." Clint said.

She looked at each assassin with wide eyes. They were letting her have her powers back! She couldn't believe this!

"Really?" Jacqueline was on the verge of jumping up in down.

"Yes. But it does mean that you can't use your...telekinesis and the other powers you have. We do trust you enough now to be able to leave the premises, of course with you having a curfew. Unless your with someone from the team."

"Oh my god, thank you!" She wrapped her arms around Natasha who laughed but hugged her back, the she went to Clint, "Thank you, bird brain!"

"I guess Clint was a one time thing."

"I have to go thank Vision, Pietro, Sam, Rhodes, and Steve--hey, were is ice man. I haven't seen him in a while."

She frowns. No that she thinks about it the last time she actual saw him was when Pietro and her were in the pool. Ever since then he hadn't really been showing his face. It worried her.

"He's been out a lot, you know, looking for Bucky. And other things." Natasha and Clint share a look the didn't go unnoticed by her.