II. No Worries

THREE DAYS LATER

Jacqueline was walking down the street of the abandon neighbor, kicking stones that were around. No longer was she covered only by a blanket. But but clothes.

She had went into a town not to far from here, and stole some clothes that were hanging outside from a clothing line while no one was looking. They were clothes for boys, but she didn't mind. They weren't to small on her, but weren't to big either.

And her shoes were a pair of converse she took off someone's door steps. And she still had that blanket wrapped around her. Her hair hanged down her shoulders. Jacqueline made her way to the first house on the street that wasn't in total ruins.

It was a small one story house, that was missing half of its roof. She walked passed the threshold and inside the abandon home, went into the living room and sat down on a very large sofa that was missing a leg. Clutching the blanket closer, curled up in the seat. She looked down at the floor which was littered with bricks, and other debris.

Even after three days, Jacqueline still wanted to know who had set her free. She knew now that it was probably another enhanced, since all of the scientist had thought her dead, and wouldn't dare let her free. Even if they knew she wasn't.

She doesnt recall meeting them at anytime before she was frozen.

Maybe they were put in a different room then me?

She ran a hand threw her knotted hair, really wishing that she had a brush.

Jacqueline remember the days before her mom became a SHIELD agent, and how she would brush her hair when she was little, and ask how her school day went. Back then it was always awesome to her 5 year old mind.

Jacqueline sighed.

What was she going to do now?

What if Hydra finds her? What if the Avengers found her?

How was she going to get out of here?

How would she get back home?

Realization hit her again like an extra hard smack to the face. She had no home. A tear slipped out of her eye, along with two more.

She was alone.

"Hello, anybody home?" A metallic voice sound through the quite place.

Oh crap.

Okay, maybe she wasn't alone anymore.

Jacqueline hopped off the couch and ran behind a corner that held no light, out of sight. She wiped her face with her hand. How in the hell did the Avengers find her already?! She held her breath.

There were heavy footsteps that clanked, and the whirling of gears.

Ironman?

"I know that you're in here. There was footage on a security camera of you making refuge into this house not to long ago. You're a smart girl, I don't understand how you would miss that."

That does not sound anything like Ironman.

And she did notice a camera. It was on top of a broken lamp post. She just assumed that it was broken too. How wrong was she.

"You can come out. I'm not here to hurt you. There's no need to hide." The voice said again after a long pause.

Jacqueline hesitated, before stepping out of her hiding place and into the light. She gasped in shock at the eight foot tall robot that starred at her with glowing red eyes that reminded her off the Decepticons from Transformers.