"Time for your punishment...you've been a bad, bad boy..."

***

I woke up screaming, scrambling back blindly, and I felt an ache in my back as I fell out of the bed and hit the floor hard. My breaths were coming short and shallow and I cowered against the wall, keeping my eyes squeezed shut. Tears were leaking out of the corners of my eyes and I curled my legs against my chest, holding myself in utter fear. When no one touched me, I opened one eye slowly, the room blurry from tears. There was absolutely no one there. I don't know if it was in relief or fear, but I just turned to my side and vomited right onto the floor. There wasn't much to throw up, considering I hadn't eaten for god knows how long, but it didn't stop for a good five minutes. When my stomach finally stopped churning, I wiped my mouth on the sleeve of my shirt and brushed the tears off my cheeks. I tried to stand and felt something painful, and I looked down at myself, I whimpered, seeing my cock's hard outline pressed against the ragged sweats that were on my body. I couldn't even remember when someone had put clothes on me, but for fuck's sake, that wasn't the issue. I was fucking hard from my wet dream of Harry, and despite it turning to the worst nightmare ever and me throwing up the meager contents of my stomach, I was too hard for it to go down on its own. However, I was too scared to take care of it, for fear that Mark would walk in on me and I'd get beat again.

I crawled back to the bed and huddled up against the bed frame, closing my eyes and trying to think of something, anything, that would make my erection go down. I could hear footsteps out in the hallway and I panicked, frantically biting my lip as hard as I could in hopes that the pain would cause me to focus on something else. I felt more tears welling in my eyes as I saw Harry in my mind, his beautiful green eyes looking so kind and caring as he looked at me...fuck, I needed Harry, I needed him so much.

The door opened and my eyes shot open, landing on Mark as he closed the door behind him, taking his jacket off and laying it carefully on a chair. He looked right into my eyes and though he had a smile on his face that may have fooled someone else, but definitely not me. I could see the steely glint in his eyes, and whatever he was doing in here, it wasn't good.

"Hello, Louis." Mark said, his voice sounding much softer than it had before, I glanced at him warily, scooting to the very edge of the bed as he started walking towards me. He held up his hands in defense. "I'm not here to hurt you. I was out of line earlier, and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you in that way. I was just...so angry...you wouldn't listen..." Mark clenched his fist and closed his eyes, trying to control it, and I winced, thinking he would just jump up and attack me, but he didn't. He took a deep breath and then opened his eyes again, forcing the smile back onto his face. In my opinion, it looked more like a sneer, and it wasn't doing anything to ease the fear that was building in my chest. Mark walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling a phone out of his pocket...my phone...and placing it next to him, leaning down to untie his shoes. I didn't even have the heart or the nerve to reach for my phone...what would I have been able to do with it anyway?

Mark finished taking off his shoes and picked up the phone, crawling up onto the bed and getting up close and personal with me. I cringed away and unwillingly let out a small whimper of fear. Mark's smile only widened as he scanned my body, his eyes landing on my bulging crotch.

"Look at you, already hot and bothered...you must have read my mind. You're just how I need you."

"Wh-what the fuck are you talking about?" I tried to sound menacing but it came out scared. Fuck, where had my ability to hide my emotions gone?

"Oh, we are going to make a call to your little slut of a fuck buddy and I'm going to get you off on the phone so that he can hear how good I make you feel."