"Well, what the hell do you think you're doing? Get the fuck up!" Mark yelled in my face, but I just looked up at him in disgust. I was not about to do anything this prick asked me to, even if I was scared. "Don't play this game with me...get up or I'll make you."

"You...don't order me around..." I gasped out, swallowing when Mark's eyes grew livid. The smack that rent the air reached my ears before I felt the pain, and then tears sprung to my eyes at the stinging in my cheek. I bit my lip hard, determined not to cry in front of him, but apparently he was testing my resolve. Another slap was delivered to my other cheek and then a kick to my ribs. I curled in a tight ball and just took it, trying to ignore Mark's voice in my ears as he screamed obscenities and kicked the shit out of me over and over.

When he finally stopped, he knelt down and turned me roughly over to look me in the eye. "You'll do what I say next time or I won't be so lenient with your punishment."

I didn't say a word and he shoved me away, hurrying out of the room,slamming the door, and locking it from the outside.

It was at that moment that I completely broke. Broken sobs wracked my body, which was aching all over from the beating. I couldn't take full breaths and I couldn't calm down. I was so fucking scared and I had no idea what was happening or why I was here or anything! I hadn't done anything wrong. All I had done was be with Harry...fuck, Harry...

"H-Harry...please save me...p-please..." I choked out to the empty room, wanting nothing more than for Harry to be here holding me...I just wanted my Harry.

Eventually I managed to drag myself to the bed, where, luckily, my mum had left a mattress when we moved. I pulled myself onto it, curling into a tight ball and whimpering at the pain in my chest, a combination of heartache and bruised ribs. My head felt a bit fuzzy as the pain peaked, and I let myself slip into unconsciousness, hoping that it would bring less pain.

***

"Lou...babe, you feel so good..." Harry mumbled against my lips, trailing kisses down my chest and wrapping his lips around me. I gasped and did all I could to not thrust into his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down, getting me extremely wet, and I couldn't contain my moans.

"Hazza..." My fingers tangled in his curls and I slowly experimented with moving forward into his mouth. He moaned around me and I could have come right there, but I held back. I thrust slowly and Harry hollowed his cheeks to make more room for my cock in his mouth. He looked up at me through his lashes and nodded, his green eyes glassy and spit starting to dribble down his chin. I began thrusting in a rhythm, and his tongue swirled around my head, collecting the precome that was beading out and moaning at the taste. The movements and vibrations were too much for me and without time to warn him, I came right down his throat. He pulled me in close so that his nose was touching fuzzy hairs below my belly button, and I threw my head back with a loud whimper, searching for Harry's hand. His fingers threaded through mine as he pulled off and moved up my body, attaching his lips to mine. I could taste myself on him and it made my spent cock twitch on my stomach. Harry moaned into my mouth and I sank my teeth into his bottom lip. With a whimper, he came all over my thighs and lower stomach, kissing me more forcefully and wrapping his arms around my body. His warmth seeped into my skin, making me all toasty and fuzzy inside, and he pulled up, looking deep into my eyes with his lovely green ones, and smile causing his dimple to pop out.

"Why don't you listen to me, Lewis?" Harry said in a sickly sweet voice, his smile turning into a snarl. My brow furrowed and I lifted a hand to his cheek, wondering what kind of game he was playing right now. But Harry's face was scruffy...and Harry didn't have scruff...

Mark was staring down at me, a hungry expression on his face, and I screamed, trying to move out from under him, but he held me down tightly, his fingers bruising my arms.