Confessions of Love

"Well buddy i guess we both have some explaining to do"

Akaashi sat up on the sofa and stretched the same way his roommate did. He felt exhausted after that 15 minutes session he had with Bokuto on that small leather couch.

"Well..." he said as he picked up his black t shirt from the ground. "What do you want me to say? I mean I think I made myself clear." He picked up Bokuto's shirt from the ground as well and tossed it to him carelessly.

"I want you to tell me everything Akaashi" said Bokuto as he pulled the shirt over his head. "To be honest with you, I'm kind of curious about what you're going to say."

He walked over to Akaashi and pecked his lips. Akaashi blushed and said "Okay I'll tell you but you have to start first. I won't talk unless you do." "Sure deal."

Akaashi laughed at his lover's statement and sat down beside him, placing his legs on the other's lap. Suddenly he was feeling very confident about himself so he didn't mind putting up his legs on his roommate's. If this had to happen before they kissed, Akaashi would probably be dead by now.

"So where shall I start from?" said Bokuto as he tapped his fingers on Akaashi's legs.

"Okay I think it all started in middle school to be honest. Second year of middle school to be exact. And I remember one of my friends back then telling me about this cute underclassmen she had been 'watching' since the beginning of the new year. You know curiosity is one of my weaknesses so you probably know where this is going.

"Yeah go on"

"Anyways she was talking about this underclassmen more and more each day so I was super curious of who he was. Then one day I asked her to show me this guy because i was feeling quite frustrated not knowing who this miraculous first year was"

"And where do I come in in all of this?"

"Can you just listen to my story for heaven's sake!"

"Okay whatever go on" Bokuto took a deep breath, pulled Akaashi on his lap and continued.

"Where was I? Oh yeah well I remember she took me to the gym and there were the first years doing P.E. She pointed at someone and said 'look over there there's a short brunette. His name's Akaashi Keiji. He's the one ❤ And that's basically the first time I saw you"

"Oh wow you've been knowing I existed all this time? Damn..what else?"

"Well when we advanced to third year her obsession was getting out of hand so I told her to just straight up talk to you and ask you out. And she did actually"

"Woah woah wait let me get this straight...my first date happened cause you set it up?"

"Yep!"

"Was it really necessary Bokuto?"

"Apparently it was because if I didn't encourage her, we wouldn't be here now would we?" said Bokuto sternly

"You're right. Then what happened? I mean if she was so obsessed with me, why didn't she call me back after the first date?"

"That's a good question actually. Around that time she asked you out there was another guy interested in her so something must have happened between them. She never exactly told me why she never called you back. The only thing i know was that you weren't really her 'type'. But all of a sudden she stopped talking about you. I really don't get it..she had been obsessing about you for most of the year and then she says you're not her type!' However you had already aroused interest in me so I couldn't let you go"

"You were actually interested in me? You surely had a lot of time on your hands!"

"I did not! Anyways you seriously interested me so I took her place and spent the rest of the year observing you like some kind of stalker. Please don't take it the wrong way I started to like you back then so I was observing cause I had a crush on you."

"Haha no no I get it. I actually did the same thing to you at the beginning of last school year. Anyways then what happened?"

"Sadly my third year ended and well I graduated from middle school. By that time I was going out with my girlfriend at the time but I never liked her as much as I liked you. I truly believed that I would never see you again. After I left school I really regretted it that I never got the chance to talk to you. As my first year went on I moved on from both her and you until that moment you were introduced to me as my 'future underclassman'. From that moment on I never stopped liking you. You know the rest"

Bokuto took a deep breath after all that talking and pushed Akaashi off his lap so he could lay him on the couch. Like that he could look at him from above. Whilst he balanced on his left hand, he stroked Akaashi's flustered face then proceeded to grab his chin and kiss him gently on the lips. Akaashi put his hands around his neck and said "since you've told me I'll keep my promise and tell you. However our stories are quite similar you know"

"Don't worry. I'm all ears, babe" said Bokuto. Akaashi's face turned bright red and cried "Bokuto!"

A/N: I'm going to split this chapter in two because you lovely people deserve more than one chapter. I suck at updating regularly but I have been working on this chapter for almost a month and a half. Like seriously. I'm not that used at writing so I have to think extra hard about this because I don't want it to be a failure. Anyways thank you so so much for reading this it means the world to me 😊😊 and thank you so much for 900+ reads. I seriously wasn't expecting it! If you've got any suggestions leave them down in the comments 💟💟