Let's play twister!

About half an hour had passed since their accident in the kitchen. They eventually ended up eating crisps and chocolate because there was nothing else to eat. Well it was better than nothing.

Akaashi sat by the window in the living room with a hot chocolate in hand, staring outside observing the quiet, cold, dark and wet streets. Not a soul was outside and once in a while the thunder cracked loudly in the sky above. Nothing exciting was going on.

On the other hand Bokuto was slumped on the sofa covered in blankets and cushions, searching for stuff online. He was constantly humming some annoying tune but it didn't bother his roommate that much. He had a blanket covering his head and the light of the laptop shone brightly on his partially covered face. After a while he got bored so he placed his laptop aside and stretched. Finally he sat up properly and spoke.

"You know what?"
"What?"
"You do remember that party thing we had last Saturday with the team?"
"Yeah..what about it?"
"Well someone got a twister mat with him but apparently he left it here cause I found it under my bed a few days ago"
"And you didn't give it back?"
"No he didn't ask for it. Anyways that isn't the point. My point is that we should play a game of twister. I haven't been this bored since an old friend of mine came over to talk to me about his college love life"

Without waiting for a reply, Bokuto jogged up the stairs and in a few minutes he was back with a box in his hands. The word 'Twister' was written on the lid. Akaashi was quite indifferent about it but there was nothing else to do so he chose to play.

First they moved their small coffee table from the middle of the room. Then Bokuto proceeded to open up the mat. It was filled with some holes here and there but it was recognisable. They spread it out and stared at it for a few moments.

"Who's gonna start?"
"Aren't we playing together? When I said we should play twister I meant we should play it together"
"But whose gonna spin that thing?"
"We'll spin it for each other. It'll make it much more fun cause you'll not only have to balance but you'll have to spin the needle without falling on your face"
"Urm well okay fine you're on then"

A wide grin spread across Bokuto's face. "Ok I'll spin. You start"

Akaashi sighed.."mm not fair" he thought. He waited hesitantly for Bokuto's first command. He heard the needle spin and then it stopped. "Left foot blue...that's disappointing" Bokuto pouted. Akaashi moved forward from his spot and placed his left foot on a cold blue circle. "Ok it's your turn to spin. Gimme a good one Akaashi!" Akaashi took the board and spun the needle. After a few spins it stopped. "Right hand yellow" Bokuto stepped forward and kneeled in a position that made him reach a yellow circle.

"It's been a while since I played twister" thought Akaashi. What nostalgia.

"Hey hey hey its my turn to spin again!" Why was this boy always overly excited? "RIGHT HAND GREEN!!" shouted Bokuto "Has anyone ever told you how loud you are? You'll wake the neighbours up dumbass" 

Akaashi proceeded to follow his friend's command and placed his palm on a green spot. He was already feeling uncomfortable in that position but it was bearable.

A couple of spins later Bokuto and Akaashi were hanging in there but they were practically tangled up in each other. Somehow Bokuto's head was under Akaashi's torso and the latter's head was almost squashed with Bokuto's butt.

It wasn't like Akaashi hated it. Not one bit. But he had to admit he was not comfortable. It was Akaashi's turn to spin which meant that it was Bokuto's turn to move. Somehow the younger one managed to pull the board towards him and spun the needle as hard as he could. He waited.
The needle stopped and landed on the part that said left hand red. Bokuto pulled his head carefully from under his friend's torso and reached out for the closest red spot. It was harder than he thought.

As Akaashi lifted his gaze from the board he found himself a few centimetres away from his roommate's face. They were so close he could feel Bokuto's breath on his face. His heart rate started to increase and his own breath quickened. Akaashi looked into Bokuto's eyes and his heart fluttered more.

Akaashi was so tempted to lean in and kiss his roommate but then he wondered how he was going to explain his actions. He couldn't just lie and say he fell because that would have been too obvious. Sadly he decided to hold back his feelings.

"Akaashi..Akaashi...Oy Akaashi!"
"What?"
"You're spacing...is something wrong?"
"Oh urm no. I'm sorry"
"Nah it's fine. But Akaashi I must say you look pretty cute when you space out" said Bokuto as he booped his friend's nose with one hand whilst balancing on the other.

At that moment Akaashi's face turned tomato red. He felt extremely overwhelmed. So overwhelmed that he fell face first on the floor. Bokuto let out a very loud laugh and said "I'm the winner! Suck it Akaashi! Hahaha who knew something like that would literally bring you down on your knees.

Akaashi lay still on the floor feeling furious at Bokuto but he was too embarrassed to lift his face.

"Ohhh come on you knew I was gonna win right? Don't be saaad"

Bokuto stood up and jumped on Akaashi who was still laying down on his face. He wrapped his hands around his roommate's neck and said

"So Akaashi what're we gonna do next?"

A/N: Thank you for 100+ reads! I didn't even expect 10 reads so thanks :D I hope you liked this chapter I tried my best. If you have any ideas of how I can develop this story please tell me cause I'm not that creative :(