"We're eating burned pizza tonight Bokuto."

The kitchen was dark and quiet so when Bokuto switched on the lights, everything came back to life. The room was relatively messy and the dirty dishes sat there waiting to be washed. However it was expected because it was Bokuto's turn to clean but Akaashi knew well enough that Bokuto would rather watch some volleyball clips on YouTube than clean the dishes.

Akaashi opened the freezer and rummaged through it, looking for something decent to eat in the process. In the background he could hear Bokuto whining about how much he wanted to eat pizza. Oh Bokuto, how much he complained. Luckily he found 2 frozen pizzas sitting in the freezer so he pulled those out.

"Hey I found two pizzas..can you switch on the oven for me?" "Oh my god you seriously found pizza?! Yeahhhh you're really the best Akaashi"

Akaashi smiled a little and proceeded to place the pizzas in the oven. Bokuto was always too excited about every little thing. He truly loved that about his lively roommate. So without anything else to do, they headed back into the warmth of the living room.

Akaashi walked to the living room and found it exactly like they left it, dark and cosy. He slowly made his way to sit down but suddenly he heard a loud shout. Bokuto sprinted up behind him, grabbed him roughly from his waist and they both fell on the sofa with a bang. Bokuto was laughing hysterically but Akaashi was still trying to figure out what happened. The only thing he knew was that Bokuto was laying on top on him, laughing really hard. Then Akaashi felt Bokuto's hands slowly creep up on his back and that's when he started tickling him. 

Being tickled was one of Akaashi's main weaknesses. He couldn't stand it because his body went to full panic mode. He started kicking his feet frantically in the air but Bokuto still kept tickling him. After a while Bokuto grew tired so he stopped and dropped down on Akaashi. The younger one froze in the spot. What was that warm feeling on his neck? Aaa yes that's right.  It was Bokuto's breath. Akaashi felt like he was in heaven at that moment. 

All of a sudden Bokuto stood up to a sitting position, however almost three quarters of his body still sat on Akaashi

"I don't know about you but there's a really weird smell floating around the house..I think it' coming from the kit-". Fuck. And that's when they realised they had left their pizzas buring in the oven. They both shot up and ran to the kitchen. Akaashi immediately took a glove and pulled out one of the pizzas but it wasn't recognisable anymore. "I'm sorry but we're eating burned pizza tonight Bokuto"

A/N: I'm sorry if it's a bit short :( i'm still getting used to writing like this so i'm sorry if it wasn't the best. But i hope you enjoyed it. If you have any ideas of how i can develop the story, please let me know. Thanks for reading!