Are You Done Yet?

Start from the beginning

“So , is this yours and Liam’s room?” I asked while walking into the room along with them.

“Nope” Dani said while flicking on the lights.

The lights in the room were blinding at first but my eyes finally adjusted to the brightness.

“Holy shit” was all I could say while looking over at the room in awe. There were shelves and shelves of clothes that you should ever imagine. I thought Eleanor’s closet was big but this is enormous. I guess she really wasn’t lying. There was even a changing room, a couch, a small coffee table, and a full length mirror on a wall that completed the snowy appearance of the room.

I guess Dani models her new clothes for Liam, if you know what I mean. *insert wink here*

But seriously, all of the clothes were arranged in color order along with the shoes. She could never say she didn’t have anything to wear because that would be the biggest lie.

I turned around and saw that Dani and El both had grins on their faces and they didn’t look like the good type of grins.

“Why are you guys grinning like that?” I said while staring at them.

“Like what?” Eleanor said innocently even though I wasn’t buying it.

“Like this” I said while trying to mimic the grins they had on their faces.

I raised my eyebrow up at them.

“We found this really cute bikini that you should wear” Dani said while smirking over at me.

“It better not be anything trashy” I said while glaring at them.

“It isn’t” El said while giggling.

“I don’t know guys..”

“Just try it on please” Dani and El both begged.

I glared at them for a while before sighing.

I couldn’t stay mad at them, they were too nice.

“Alright” I said while making my way towards them.

They both squealed before Dani handed me the bathing suit.

“Just go change in there and we’ll be waiting outside” She said while smiling over at me.

I walked over to the door before stepping inside and closing it behind me.

I stripped of my clothing and slipped on the bathing suit.

The color was all white. The bandeau was shaped as a bow and I thought it looked really pretty along with the solid black bikini bottom. The whole bikini seemed to compliment my curves and that was good.

I guess they were right when they said it was cute.

“Are you done yet?” El questioned from outside.

 I picked up my clothes from the floor and folded them into my hands, “Yeah, just give me a second”.

I took one more glance in the mirror before opening the door.

I awkwardly walked out of the door and stopped where they were.

“Oh my gosh you look so beautiful!” Dani squealed.

“Thank you Dani” I said while grinning at her.

“Damn London you look hot as hell, I think I might just leave Louis for you” El said while fanning herself with her hand.

“Whoa there Eleanor, but thank you!” I said while laughing.

“No but seriously , you look really gorgeous”

“Thanks so much! You guys are beautiful as well! Now get changed so we can swim babes”

Harry’s POV

The boys and I were all fooling around in the pool while Louis screamed like a little girl while jumping inside with the noodle.

That never gets old.

“Should we tell the girls that we’re in the pool?” Liam asked while swimming over to me and Niall.

“I don’t know, they might come if they see if we aren’t in the house” Niall said while shrugging.

“Yeah I guess you’re right they—“ I began saying but I got distracted by the sliding door opening.

Out came Dani and El in their bathing suits and with a bottle of sunscreen.

I wonder where London is.

I turned around for a brief second to see Niall get flipped off of his float by Liam.

I turned back towards the door before doing a double take.

There walking outside the door was London with my shades on and in a fucking bikini. Her body was of a goddess.

 Her hair was in a high bun and I loved when she wore it like that.

Jesus is she trying to kill me?

I saw her make her way over to the ledge of the pool and place her feet into the water.

I swam my way over to her as she swung her feet under the water.

“Ello love” I said while swimming closer to her feet.

“Don’t you dare get me wet” she said while raising her hand at me.

I stopped swimming and stood up , “What happens if I do?”.

“I’ll um I’ll…..” she said while stumbling on her words.

“You’ll what?” I said while smirking at her and making my way in between her legs on the ledge.

“I won’t talk to you for a whole week” she said while trying to sound confident.

“Oh really?” I said while moving my face closer to hers so it was centimeters apart.

“Yes-s” she said while her breath fanned over my lips.

“Well , I don’t think so” I said before closing the distance between us.

Our lips moved in perfect sync before I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I guess she didn’t know what I had in plan because she didn’t notice me lifting her off the ledge.

I broke away from the kiss  before grinning at her.

“You’re going to hate me”

“Huh? What are yo—”

“Harry put me down right now!” she screamed while clinging onto the ledge before I pulled her hands off it.

“Are you sure you want me to put you down?” I said while chuckling.

“Yes!”

“Whatever you say babe” I said while letting her go from my hands.

****

COMMENT AND VOTE <3