Caught/Grayson Dolan Smut

"Gray?" I called as I enter his and Ethan's apartment in LA. "He's asleep in the living room." Ethan said as he was putting on his shoes. "Oh should I go then?" I say awkwardly. "No no you can wake him up. But I'm heading out so lock the door after I leave." He said as he grabbed his keys and left. I did as he asked and locked the door and he walked out. I went to the living and Gray was asleep like Ethan said but he was doing something. His had was in his pants and he was whispering something but I couldn't quite hear him. "Grayson?" I said wondering if he was actually sleeping. "Mmh Y/N." He whispered. Holy hell. was he dreaming about me? I thought to myself. Gray and I had never has sex before we had a few heated make out sessions but that was it. "Y/N please." He said quietly. I felt myself getting turned on, of course I had thought about Gray and I together but I didn't think he did. I sat next to the couch on my knees. "Grayson." I said poking him. "Mmm what?" He said opening his eyes. He sat up quickly and noticed where his hand was. He quickly pulled it out and him and I both noticed his boner. He grabbed a pillow and covered himself. "Dream about anything interesting?" I said almost with a laugh. "N-n uh Nope not really." He said obviously embarrassed. "Gray we've been together almost a year and a half you don't have to be embarrassed." I said with a smile. "I forgot you were coming over." He said quietly. I stood up abruptly "let's go." I said with a blush "Where?" He said confused. "Your room." I said before quickly running down the hallway to his room. I heard footsteps follow me down the hallway. "Y/N." He said walking into his room. I quickly ran and jumping into his arms and I wrapped my legs around him. He smiled "Kiss me." I said and without hesitation he pressed his lips to mine. I tangled my hands in his hair as we kissed I felt my back lay against his bed. "Are you sure?" He said nervously "There's nobody else I'd rather be with." I said kissing his lips gently. He stood up straight and pulled off his shirt. Damn I mean if you've seen him shirtless god I need Jesus. He then took off my shirt and he kissed my neck down to my stomach leaving tiny little purple marks. "Hey Gray-" Ethan said as he opened the door. "Dude." Grayson yelled at Ethan. "Oh god." Ethan said and turned around. I was at a loss for words I was embarrassed. Grayson and I quickly put our shirts back on and that was that. That was the time Grayson and I were caught.