Chapter 8: A car accident

Emma's POV

Jack finally has three hours off, because he edited a little bit more last night. He was going to visit Wiishu/Signe at the end of the year, and he has been SUPER busy trying to get videos Pre-prepared. Jack and I were in the living room watching 'Attack on Titans' while eating cereal. Later I was going to a meeting for my work but it was raining so, I was worried about traffic. "Jack, hows your cereal?" I ask. "Uh...good" he says slightly confused. I nod, and I don't know what to say so I just go back to watching TV.

Jack's POV

I got three hours off, and it is great! Emma and I were watching 'Attack on Titans' while we were eating cereal. I was wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants. And Emma was wearing a hoodie and jeans, so we were both pretty chill for now. Emma had to go to a meeting in two hours, so while she is gone I'll watch YouTube. "So Emma, how long will you be gone fore your meeting?" I ask curiously as I raise an eyebrow just to be a doof.
"Ummm... Probably an hour or two, but you will be back to Youtube stuff by the time I'm back." She answers while smiling. I smile and nod, and then go back to TV.

---------
TWO HOUR TIME LAPSE
---------

Emma's POV

It has been two hours so now I have to go. "Jack, I have to go". I say as I get up. Jack gives me a pity face as I head upstairs to change. I change in to a blouse and keep my jeans on. I hug Jack goodbye and get in my car. When I get on the highway it was really slippery and there was a SUV. The SUV swerved in front of me and hit the driver side and the last thing I remembered was my phone ringing. I guess it was Jack...

----
Jack's POV

When it passed Three hours since Emma left I called her, but she didn't answer so I was really concerned. 'I will call her in thirty minutes' I say to myself. (Thirty minutes later) I called her again and this time I heard a different female voice pick up the phone. "Uh, hello is Emma Karter there?" I ask the lady. "Oh Emma.. We have some bad news." She says calmly. I get REALLY worried "What...is the ... Bad news?" I ask.
"Emma was in an accident with an SUV on the highway, and it hit the driver side so she is currently in the hospital near the bakery that is named after Washington. Emma has a broken leg and she needs stitches on her forehead and arm." She says grimly. "Uh..ok... Is she available to visit?" I ask. "In an hour or two." She says. "Ok thanks" I say and hang up. I put my hands on my forehead and think to myself 'why did this happen?'
I ask myself.

(2 hour timelapse)

I was driving to the hospital with Emma's favorite kawaii bear plush. And when I got to her hospital room she looked all bruised and stitched up, and she was currently asleep. I sat in the chair next to the bed and she woke up. "J-jack" she says while trying to get up. "Emma don't get up." I say to her. I stayed at the hospital everyday for an hour, I wish I could stay there longer but I have to record videos. When Emma was in the hospital I gave her Ice cream sometimes, and gave her another kawaii plushie. The only complication she had was the stitches, because they didn't stay so they had to keep her under surveillance so the stitches wouldn't come undone and since they were on her head that was extremely dangerous.