Chapter one: meeting

Emma's POV.
-------------

I was walking down a street in Ireland and it was raining (as usual)
And I wasn't used to Ireland since I just moved there for a Job. I was heading to a local market to buy food for my new house. My new house was a medium sized place. I was also looking for a roommate since I couldn't afford rent on my own yet.
I walked in the shop and saw a guy with green hair and blue eyes struggling with a bag of groceries and a camera box. 'He looks familiar' I thought to myself, I just couldn't place where I saw him, considering I've only been in Ireland for a day. "Hey, do you need help?" I yelled over to him.

Jack's POV

(5 minutes before Emma showed up)

I had just bought groceries and a new camera. But I didn't realize that I couldn't just put the camera box in the grocery bag, And I had to unlock my car somehow and it was raining too. "Ugh." I said to myself when a lady came up and asked if I needed help and in my head I thought, 'oh thank god'

Emma's POV

(CURRENTLY) he nodded yes, so I ran over to him and grabbed the groceries and as I did that he picked up the groceries and after unlocking his car, shoved them in his car. "Thanks!" He said. He was obviously born in Ireland because he had an Irish accent, and like most people around here he has blue eyes. "No problem." I said. I was obviously soaking wet from the rain because he asked. "Do you want me to buy an umbrella for you? You look like you just got out of a flood." I shrugged. Next thing I knew he ran towards the store. 'Wait.... Is that Jacksepticeye?' It just popped into my head. I don't watch much YouTube now but I've seen him around when I do watch YouTube.

He came back from the store with an umbrella and gave it to me.
"Thanks." I say.
"No problem! Where is your car?"
He asked.
"Oh just a row away, I think." To be honest I didn't bring a car, I was an idiot because I forgot Ireland was very rainy. "Can I walk you there?" He asked. What was weird is that he is as nice as he seems on camera. "To be honest I was dumb because I just moved here, and I walked here. I live about three blocks away." I said honestly. He smiled and said "I could drive you back!" Jeez he yelled a lot which I found amusing. "If you don't mind" I said. "No not at all!" He said and i got in his car and I noticed his hair and his clothes were wet from the rain too.