Chapter Twenty-Two: First-Timer

Ok I'm going to make this one quick...sorry for taking so long to upload! And yeah that's it!!

-------------

Dedicated to: Dessibaby20 because she is just too friggin' hilarious I swear it's freaking epic!! And her story is AMAZING! You guys should seriously check it out. It's called "Fantasies Just Aren't Enough".

Chapter Twenty-two: First-timer

Edited by the amazing Screw_You XD

"Oh em gee!" I squealed. "I can't wait to get there!"

Sitting up in my chair from the back seat, I latched onto the head

rest of Shawn's, who was driving, chair and screamed in his ear.

"Shawn speed up! I swear you drive slower than my grandma!" I complained.

"Speed up?" I knew he was annoyed from my incessant yells and squeals,

but honestly, who wouldn't be yelling and squealing when they were

going to an amusement park? For the first flipping time I might add.

"How the hell do you expect me to speed up when I'm already going 20 km over the speed limit!" he continued.

I snorted loudly, "20 km over the speed limit my ass! You're going so

slow all the cars on the road have already passed us!"

After remaining silent for majority of the ride, Cy-Cy spoke up from

the passenger seat.

"Sorry Brooklyn, but I have to agree with Shawn on this one. And FYI

the only reason there aren't any cars on the road is because it's freaking five o'clock in the morning!"

Okay so maybe waking them up at four thirty this morning wasn't the

smartest idea, but I really needed to get there early. Did I mention

this was my FIRST time going to an amusement park?! There was no way I was wasting it standing in mile long cues.

I voiced my thoughts aloud and nearly heard the two siblings roll their eyes.

"C'mon shorty," Shawn spoke up, "The amusement park doesn't open for another two hours! What are we supposed to do for two hours?!"

A silence overtook the car as they waited for me to answer. I remained quiet.

"See! You've got nothing!" he yelled.