Old Feelings, New Circumstances

(Madison and outfit in MM.)

"Relationships may come to a end, but feelings continue." -Unknown

Omniscient POV

Take away your things and go
You can't take back what you said, I know
I've heard it all before, at least a million times
I'm not one to forget, you know

I don't believe, I don't believe it
You left in peace, left me in pieces
Too hard to breathe, I'm on my knees
Right now, 'ow

I'm so sick of that same old love, that shit, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough
Oh, that same old love
I'm so sick of that same old love,
feels like I've blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart
Oh, that same old love
I'm not spending any time, wasting tonight on you
I know, I've heard it all before
So don't you try and change your mind
'Cause I won't be changing too, you know

You can't believe, still can't believe it
You left in peace, left me in pieces minion
Too hard to breathe, I'm on my knees
Right now, 'ow

I'm so sick of that same old love, Mann
that shit, it tears me up.

Madison song along to Selena Gomez's new song the radio volume turned all the way up. This was one of her favorite songs at the moment. She was using music to distract her from her thoughts of how the night would go. Madison wanted to turn her car around and go back home and get back in her bed the closer she got to the address Erica had sent her earlier that week. Speaking of Erica she had no idea that Madison had decided to come. Madison didn't answer when Erica called because she knew she was only calling to see if she was gonna come. The party had started over two hours ago and Madison was just now pulling up to the address. Shutting off her car she took a deep breath.

Her nerves were on one thousand right now.

Grabbing her traveling mirror from out of her purse she checked her makeup. After adding a little more of her nude lipstick she grabbed her keys out of the ignition and got out the car, locking the car behind her. She so badly wanted to turn and make a run for it but she was already here.

Suck it up and get yourself together girl, Madison told herself before ringing the doorbell.

A few seconds passed before the door swung open revealing Erica. A huge smiled appeared when Erica saw that it was her best friend at the door.

"OMG!! You came!!! Sean's gonna be to pumped to see you." She squealed pulling Madison inside by the hand.

Madison laughed, her cousin was definitely on the tipsy side.

"Come lets get you a drink before we go downstairs. Everyone's in the basement."

Madison poured herself a cup of Remy and cranberry juice before following Erica downstairs to the basement. Looking at the home decor Madison sipped her drink not paying much attention to where Erica was leading her to.

"Bae look who decided to show face." Erica beamed.

"Oh shit! What's up M dawg!!" Sean smiled pulling Madison into his chest for a friendly hug.