-5-

It was an hour after the end of school, and Harry was waiting for Niall to leave so he could go home. Harry had forgotten about the meet up and was getting fairly annoyed.

"Are you ready yet?" Niall finally asked him, holding Theo on his hip.

"Huh? Ready for what?" Harry looked at him with his was tilted and eyebrows furrowed.

"Coffee. You said you would come. We've been waiting this whole time." Niall said, pushing Theo up when he started to slip. Harry's eyes widened as he remembered what had happened earlier.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I'm really out of it. I forgot." Harry explained quickly, putting away the paper he had been doodling on.

"It's fine," Niall chuckled, "Let's just go, yeah?" Harry nodded and they walked to the parking lot together. "Just follow my car." Niall told him and they took off, driving towards the coffee shop by the club Niall visited sometimes.

They ordered and sat at a booth, Theo with a hot chocolate because, as Harry had said, he's too young for coffee.

"Was the party any good?" Niall asked while Theo kicked his small feet under the table.

"Hm? Oh, I guess. It wa-"

"I have to pee!" Theo cut him off, squeezing his legs together.

"Why didn't you go before we left?" Niall asked, getting out of the booth to let him out.

"I didn't have to go then!" Theo said in his high pitched voice. Niall moved to go with him, but Theo shook his head, "No! I wanna go by myself!"

"Are you sure?" Niall asked uncertainly. Theo nodded and when he looked at him, Harry did too. "Well alright then, buddy. Don't pee on the walls." Theo giggled and ran over to the bathroom, leaving Niall and Harry alone.

"So, did you get laid?" Niall asked now that the child was gone. Harry looked at him with wide eyes.

"Uh, well.." Harry mumbled awkwardly.

"Aw, I won't judge you for fucking someone everyone once in a while. Except you have a girlfriend.." Niall finished, remembering the night at the bar.

"What makes you think I have a girlfriend?" Harry asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, wife?" Niall asked, now being confused.

"No, I've never had either of those." Harry said.

"Ah, one night stand kinda guy. I see." Niall leaned back, nodding slowly and taking a sip of his coffee.

"No, I've never had a girlfriend 'cause I'm.." Harry cleared his throat, "Uh, I'm gay."

"Oh." Niall's eyes widened a little, "But the pregnant girl, wasn't she your girlfriend?"

"What pregnant girl? Gemma? How do you know she's pregnant." Now Harry was extremely confused.

"I saw you at a bar around a month ago with a pregnant woman and an older one." Niall explained, "She's not your girlfriend?"

"No, she's my sister." Harry laughed loudly, causing some people to look over. Niall let out a long 'oh'.

"So..You're gay." Niall said, a big grin on his face.

"Why does it matter?" Harry asked as Theo came back.

"Hey, buddy! Did you do it?" Niall ignored Harry's question and picked Theo up, setting him on his lap.

"Mhm, I washed my hands all by myself, too!" Niall chuckled and Theo yet out a yawn.

"Sleepy?" Theo nodded, "Then we better head home, huh? See you tomorrow Harry." Niall winked at him as Theo waved.

"Bye Mr. Harry!"

*****

Short, but now the fun starts. ;)