I'll Stay Here With You

Start from the beginning

"Where do you guess you are sleeping this night?" Levi suddenly asked, his face full of calculation.

"I... I don't know" I turned around to him, unsure what to do now.

"You can sleep here on the couch" he pointed at it.

"But... but I can't accept your offer. I was a burden long enough for you..."

"...and you will be furthermore if you don't stop to argue" he finished.

"But only tonight" I finally agreed in defeat.

I walked back from the door. "You need to take a shower first. You're filthy" he said blunt.

"Honestly?" I rised an eyebrow, but it seemed he wasn't joking, because he shoved me to the door next to his bedroom, pushed me inside and threw a towel at me before he closed the door.

Since I am already here, I took my clothes off and entered the shower. The warm water relaxed my exhausted body in seconds.

'Seriously, what's wrong with me?

I am not a person who trust someone so easily.

Yes, he rescured me before, but still.

Dammit, and now I am even doing as he ordered.

Something is really wrong with me, but it's the same with him.

I should be careful after all'

I showered quiet a while, letting the water washing away not only the mud from the days of running, even the unpleasant touch from the men in the side street, while the warm mist fawned around my body.

When I finally decided that I was completely clean now, I got out of the douche.

I dried my soaked body and even my hair to the point where it's only moist before I wrapped the towel around my body.

As I stand there in the bathroom, I face palmed myself, realizing that I hadn't clothes for changing.

"Dammit. And now?" I asked myself.

A short moment passed before I accepted the circumstances and slowly opened the bathroom door. Levi was still sitting on the chair. As he heard the door open, he turned his gaze towards me and watched me from head to toe.

"What's wrong, brat?" He asked teasingly, already knowing what was bothering me.

I cleared my throat before I answered embarrassed "Eto... Ano... I haven't clothes for changing" Blushing furiously of this fact.

"And you're realizing this only now? And you called me a baka" He stood up and shook his head in disbelieve as he walked inside his bedroom.

I hesitately followed him, but stopped in the door frame.

Levi was standing before his closet and took a shirt and a boxershorts out of it, walked back and handed them to me. "Here, now you have something to change into"

"I am definitely not wearing that!" I said indignantly.

"Do whatever you want. You can even further only wear that towel" he looked down at the aforementioned object. I shrank back slightly under his gaze before he walked out of his bedroom and left me back alone.

I looked down at the towel around my body and then to the clothes in my hands.

Slowly I arranged with the thought of wearing these piece of clothes and changed into them. Well, they were a little too big for my small statue but better than nothing.