"Your first reason is invalid."

"I do not care."

Ciel sighed, and turned to Sebastian.

"Is it true you told her to leave?"

Sebastian looked away, "Yes, m'lord."

Ciel clicked his tongue.

"So Phantomhive, are you going to tell me to do something, or am I able to go help Finny?"

"You aren't even a gardener!"

"Yes, and?"

"No, you can't continue. Follow me."

"Rude." You mumble, "Sorry Finny, I apparently have to go."

"It's alright (N/N)!" Finny smiled.

You ran to the manor, mumbling about how you should kick Ciel for being so rude.

You followed Ciel, to his study, where a dress was on a mannequin. It resembled yours, but it was much shorter.

"(Y/N), do you remember Alois' suggestion to change up your uniform?"

Your eyes widened, "You didn't"

Ciel nods, "I considered his idea, and decided he was correct, your outfit did need some jazzing up."

"No, it didn't! That is an outfit a prostitute would wear!"

Ciel rolled his eyes, "(Y/N), put the damn thing on."

You sighed. "This is bullsh*t."

Ciel raised his eyebrow at you, and you realized he could kick you out and you'd be homeless.

"Okay, fine." You grumbled, and took it off the mannequin, and brought it do your room.

'This is stupid. Friggen Phantomhive.'

When you finished taking off the original dress, and put on the new one, you looked in the mirror.

Although it looked fine on you, it was very revealing (for the time period your in). Your white stockings looked odd, like you were trying to be a five year old again.

You self consciously stepped out of your room, and went back to Ciel's study.

"Are you happy now?"

"No. You are a maid, you should still be knocking on the door."

You stared at him. "That is what you are worried about?"

He nodded, "You should know proper etiquette."

You stared at him, and then the window on the side of the room.

"What are you thinking about doing?" Ciel trailed off, noticing you had been staring at the window.

"Nothing..." You said, then ran towards the window, a good meter away, before Ciel yelled

"(Y/N)! This is an order, do not jump out that window!"

"Ha! We aren't contracted!" You yell, as you pushed opened the window, and copied the action you did before hand, pulling your dress down to stay where it was supposed to stay..

"(Y/N)!" Ciel yells, looking at you from the window.

"Yes?" You say, looking back up at him

"(Y/N), come back up here."

"I don't want to."

"(Y/N)." He said, with a warning tone.

"Fine." You walk back around and enter the manor, making sure you dodged all the other servants.

You walked in again, purposely not knocking.

"(Y/N), as you are aware, you can summon your abilities by will, correct?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Well, Sebastian has informed me, that by the time you can summon your abilities, you can make contracts."

"Okay..."

'Where is this going?'

"Would you like to make a contract with me?"

"Why not? But, I am supposed to receive something in return. What do you suppose that should be?"

Ciel shrugged. "You are the demon. You pick."

You sighed. "Fine. I want (Insert a wish here)"

"Deal. You know how to make contracts, do you not?"

"Yes, of course."

"Great."

You closed your eyes, and concentrated on Ciel, specifically his right wrist.

PSA: THIS IS ONLY HOW DEMONS LIKE YOU MAKE CONTRACTS

Although it was barely audible to you, Ciel was making noises of pain, because having your cells rearrange and colour themselves was actually really painful.

When you finally open your eyes, you see Ciel grasping his wrist in pain, and your brain instinctively went to help him.

'What the hell?'

"(Y-Y/N), I am fine."

Your body compelled you to speak, "No you are not."

Ciel sighed, and let go of his wrist, proving he was fine.

"Okay, you are fine. May I inspect your wrist anyway?"

Ciel nodded, which made you pull up his sleeve. When he did you saw a green sign, which was yours! It was a pentagram, with a tree on the inside of the middle part of the star.

"So that's what my demon mark looks like. I'm a nature demon!" You exclaimed

"Great. I am going to test this, quickly."

You nodded.

"(Y/N), this is an order. Run from here to your room and back in less then five seconds. Bring something to prove it."

"Yes, master." You say, against your will, and began to run

'Five'

You reached your room,

'Four'

You grabbed a broach Finnian gave you.

'Three'

By then you got back to the study.

"Good. You got here in three seconds. And now you must follow my orders."

You stared at him. "You suck."

________________________________________________________________

Hello! That was fun to write! My friend Liam has Wattpad apparently. Well... I am still not mentioning it. Fight me 'bout it! So anyway, that was fun to write!

Comment goal: 10 comments

Vote goal: 13 votes