Chapter 1 - Arrival!

Hi it's my first time writing a story in Wattpad and sorry if it's not good..
Btw I haven't watch all the episodes yet, I just kinda known it by reading a lot of FanFiction of KHR..and a bit of the episodes I've watched.
I don't own KHR only the plot here,,. And I'm not going to repeat it again.

Japanese/Normal

Place/POV/etc.

Italian

Flashback

I'll shut up now Let's begin!

_______

Private Airport

Namimori, Japan 4:00 pm

Walking out the private airport that I didn't even know exists, a baby with a black and orange fedora hat came in to view.

'So this is it huh..'

The baby said having a flasback of what happened a week ago..

A Week Ago - Vongola HQ in Italy

Reborn the  #1 Hitman was summoned by The Ninth Timoteo or known to those closely as Nonno.

"So you've decided then Nonno.."

It wasn't a question, but more like a statement.

"Yes Reborn, My son Xanxus, can't be the heir since he doesn't have my blood."

Was answered.

(In my story Nonno doesn't have any biological children)

"Biologically."

The hitman stated yet again.

"Who is it then?"

Asked the Sun Acrobaleno.

Even though the hitman knew the answer he just had to make sure..

With a nod the Ninth talked to answer.

"Tsunayoshi Sawada, Age 16, Son of the Vongola's Lion, Iemitsu Sawada there roots directly states they're the direct descendants of the Vongola Primo."

The Ninth handed the kid looking hitman a Folder.

*cough* baby *cough*

"All the information we've gathered about him is all there..Unless the information is wrong or needed to be fixed just tell me.."

Said the Ninth.

Taking a deep breath to start talking again the Ninth was cut off before he even started talking.

"I was wondering, why are you telling me this..are the information wrong? Did you not pick a good Spy or someone to find all the information out?"

Asked the hitman perceptive, feeling suspicious with the little hints being said.

"The spies that were sent could never could find anything. When they come back after more or less than a week it looks like they had amnesia, forgetting about the mission they were assigned to do..what was peculiar about it like I've said, They forget only that but anything else was exceptional..but someone acts as they where bidding infor-"

The Ninth was cut of by the hitman.

"Are you implying that you suspect anyone or specifically a Famiglia?"

Said the hitman.

The Ninth nodded.

"Do you know The Cielo Famiglia?"

The Ninth asked.

The Acrobaleno answered.

"Of course, the one that's on par with both The Vongola Corps. and Vongola Famiglia it's known to be created just 5 years ago. Nobody have learned who the boss is (yet). The said person, upright goes along the named "Cielo27" who's also know infamous being The #1 Hacker, and Founder of  both The Cielo Corps and Famiglia."

Nonno then started to speak after.

"Yes, The Cielo Famiglia, It's seem like they not done anything too illegal and are helping things with in the Mafia and outside..as if there helping us in a manner, I might be considering an alliance between them..but they might potentially done something to our spies, As you may know already, I know for a fact that they'll take action to attack our spies if they think Vongola or any other people is plotting something against them..that I can't blame them..."

Taking a deep breath yet again started talking without any Reborn to cut him off.

"Your mission are, find out a bit more about that Famiglia, consider about an alliance between the Vongola with them and train Tsuna to be the Vongola Decimo, Till the ceremony where his officially declared Decimo, and ready to become boss."

It was quiet for a few minutes and Nonno thought of something for Reborn to make his deciding choice faster...

"Unless "The Number 1 Hitman' can't do it?"

A frown was sipping to make an appearance and the KI was slowly showing by the hitman.

(Killing Intent)

Hiding a winning smirk, the Ninth knew he was pushing the right buttons.

Little did he know the Hitman wouldn't declined.

Looking at the folder the Hitman lowered his fedora to hid a smirk that was rising.

Even though there might be a little problem with another mafia, yah right..

Ideas of how to tort-tutor his new student was exciting even if he didn't show it that much except for the hidden smirk.

Specially meeting the Cielo Famiglia again.

He answered.

"Yes, I'm not The Number 1 Hitman for nothing."

"Then, on to more business, send me how the training is coming a long every so often.."

He ordered more than requested.

The Hitman nodded.

Leaving the Vongola Ninth still smiling, thinking he made something the hitman couldn't declined even if he wanted too.

How wrong he was...

End of Flashback

_______

Thanks for reading!

Please Tell me do you like it?