7

A/n: so I attached what Emily Warson looks like up above. If you could try to imagine her without pictures, that'd be awesome. Or else I'll look for a better picture matching my description... I know she doesn't have green eyes. It was almost impossible to find. /\
|
And if she doesn't match up to the image you had already formed of Emily Warson, that's fine too. Do you!

It was impossible to enter a hallway without seeing my reflection in one of the many mirrors in Luke Warson's house.

Luke Warson... My uncle.

If I had another relative, my dad would've told me.

But then again what did I know about him? He was so exclusive and quiet.

All I knew about him was that he was a businessman and mom had left him for some reason unknown to me.

I remembered her beautiful green eyes and golden blonde hair. I got most of my looks from her.

She left us. So screw her...

Then again, I couldn't blame her. I mean I know she must've felt unloved and all with the way he was hardly there for her.

But that's the thing with him, he sucked at showing his feelings. I know he loved her with everything he had. I know he still does.

I'm just questioning if he really does love me as much as he does her, since I don't hear anyone searching for me.

Tobias had stopped without me knowing, and I accidentally bumped into him, almost falling over.

"Have you suddenly gone blind?" He asked with his usual annoying tone.

He was despicable honestly. And I really didn't have the energy to respond to his unnecessary wit. "Sorry," I calmly apologized, tapping my foot trying to contain my upcoming anger.

I noticed the guard who had been leading us earlier disappear up the granite tiled stairs.

"He's going to get Luke," Tobias informed me, nicer than the first time, and I politely nodded in okay.

He looked like he was going to say more, but then decided not to. Instead he took a seat and brought out his phone, bending his head away from reality.

I sighed. "Why won't he be pleased to see me?" I asked.

"Ask him that when you see him" was his answer.

Sometimes, I felt like taking the gun out of his back belt and shooting him on the leg... or hand.

I couldn't find myself killing anyone, not even my worst enemy... which would be him.

Tobias Cheston.

I stood there, with my hands together, looking at him in awe. How could anyone stand him? Hell how have I survived living with him for the past few days?

"Piero sends his own dog to my territory?" A rather deep and frightening voice said, and I froze, not even for a second wishing to turn around.

"He's fishing for your death a little too early, don't you think?" The voice asked.

Tobias started his not-so-cheerful laughter, shaking his head as he stood up to look up at the stairs.