they kiss

I put myself comfortable on the couch, trying to watch the movie that was going on the television. However, it was quite complicated because of the boy who kept moving by my side.

"Michael, are you able to sit still?" I asked

"But Bell this film is terrible,"

I sighed and turned off the television. "What do you want to do then?"

Since I helped him a week ago we have been closer. He'll tell me little things about him, but most of the time we would talk about matters unconnected.

"I want to talk with you" he said

"All right then, speak" I replied, staring intently at him.

"No Bell, I do not just want to talk to you. I want to get to know you. I want you to get to known me."

"There isn't much to say about me," I said, "My life has always been the same"

"And behind that same, I can tell that there is so much. Talk to me Bell, you are more than what you appear to be at first sight . God, you are so much better than what you seem to be, and you seem to be so good. "

I blushed with his comment, smiling at him.

"Do not get me wrong. But I know that behind the 18-year old girl working in the school office and that wants to help me, there's more. There's a person. You also have your story. Do not tell me I'm the only one who's broken here."

"When did you become so deep?" I asked, an inexplicable feeling inside me, filling my entire body.

He shrugged. "I'm waiting," he said, leaning against the couch.

"Uh .." I mused aloud, not knowing where to start.

"Do not be afraid to talk to me. Do not be afraid I will judge you, or that I'm going to say you're being dramatic. Do not be afraid of being boring or that I will go tell someone else. Just talk. I love your voice in one way or another. "

"I ... I always had a difficult relationship with my sister I think. All my life I was compared with her, we only have one year apart. But as time passed, she followed a path and I followed another. She was the girl who almost failed the classes, who was smoking behind the school and that left home so she could go to parties in secret. I was the girl who studied, who was polite all the time, I did everything to please my parents. She ... she treated me badly. Demoted me, insulted me, beat me." I swallowed hard remembering the horrible moments I spent in her hands "I never told my parents., I did not want them to have this grief. She blamed me for supposedly my parents liking me more , shesaid that she hated me and I do not doubt it. But my parents never liked me more. They liked my good grades. I noticed this, the affectionate way they acted towards her, while despised me and did not want to know anything about me other than the school."

"Sorry to tell you but I don't know your sister and I already hate her" said Michael

I laughed sad. "I started to get away from them, but in the school remained the same cheerful girl ever. But living every day with false happiness is not easy. People began to move away from me, I do not know why. Even my best friends, that I knew since I can't remember. That's when I started to cut myself. Not because I wanted to die, I always loved life. I just hated mine. But because the pain that the blades caused distracted me from the pain I lived in. I maintained the same image in mind, though. That when I went to college, I would run away. And so did I."

Tears fell freely down my face, but I was smiling. Smiling because finally I was away from it all.

"Let me tell you, you're the best person I've ever met," said Michael and I laughed, "No, seriously. You live your whole life with your sister hurting you and your parents despising you- and are you still like this? "

I raised an eyebrow. "Like this?"

"Caring, worried, a good person." I blushed. "Someone should teach your family that people like you are to be treated as the precious stones that they are"

I laughed lightly at his comment. "Michael Clifford, are you flirting with me?"

"Maybe, depends on whether it's working or not," he said, looking intently at me "Is it working?"

"Most likely"

"So if I kissed you, there wouldn't be a problem?" I nodded and he leaned over me.

His nose shaved mine, and I closed my eyes. I felt a pair of soft lips against mine. They moved slowly and cautiously.

Oh God, I thought, he is such a good kisser.

I started thinking about the crappy kiss that I was giving him, since I hadn't kissed anyone in a long time.

Calm down Bella, calm down.

After a while, we separated our mouths from lack of air.

He stroked my cheek and then kissed me again. I put my arms around his neck, while he deepened the kiss, putting me closer to him, with the help of his hands at the bottom of my back.

When the kiss ended, he quickly moved away from me worried.

"Sorry Bell, I ..."

"There is no probelm. I quite liked the kiss" I laughed.

He laughed, playing with the sweater's sleeves. "So if I kiss you again you would't mind?"

"You have to stop asking me if you can kiss me and just do it right way" I replied.

As soon as I said it I felt again his lips on mine. And so we spent the afternoon exchanging kisses and caresses, our lips swollen from so many kisses that we had sharen, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

not sure if I like this but okay
who ships Michella? pahhaha this was the best ship name i came up with if you have any suggestions, i would not mind ahaha
love u all ❤️