12// Welcome to Canada

**BEEP BEEP BEEP**

Why is my alarm on? OMG!! We go to Canada toady!!!

"Katelyn get up, GET UP!" I scream hitting her with a pillow.

"Whyyyyyyy?" She groans as she puts her pillow over her head.

"WE. ARE. GOING. TO. CANADAAAA!" I scream while continuing to try and get her out of bed.

"Oh shit. WE GOTTA GET READY!" She screams as she runs out of the bed and into the bathroom.

If I knew it was that easy I would've said that first. I quickly got up and picked out my outfit.

I decided on wearing white ripped jeans, a light brown tank top, some brown boots, and my tan hat.

I quickly straightened my hair and put on some mascara. I decided to bring a blanket for when I get cold.

"Katelyn come on! We gotta get our tickets so we can leave!" I scream.

"I'm right here dumbass." She says as she's sitting on my bed.

"Well, let's go get the tickets from my mom." I roll my eyes.

"Alright let's goooooooo!" She smiles pretending to be an airplane. I follow along over to my moms room.

*knock knock knock*

"Come in." My mom whispers.

"Hey mama bear, I can I have our tickets." I smile.

"Give me a hug first." I go give her a hug and I can feel my shoulder getting wet from her tears.

"Don't cry mama bear...you're gonna make me cry." That's when my eyes started tearing up.

"I'm gonna miss you so much baby bear." She lets go of me and grabs the tickets.

I take them out of her hand and hug her. Tears falling freely from my face.

"I'll miss you too mama bear." I cry into her shoulder.

"Alright, now go have fun." She wipes her eyes and smiles. I smile back and Katelyn hugs my mom.

Katelyn pulls away and we make our way downstairs. I grab my charger, phone, and car keys and head out the door.

We hop in my car and I plug in my phone. Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes comes on. This song is so good.

I turn it up and start driving to the airport. This is my favorite part of the song.

When you fall asleep tonight just remember that we

Lay under the same stars

And hey

I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay

Just let me hold you for a little longer now

This song makes me cry every time. His voice is angelic and the song is just perfect.

We arrive at the airport and take out our bags. Luckily they're carry ons, way cheaper.